Daily InspirationNotice your anger, frustration or irritation. These feelings indicate that you are not taking care of yourself in some way. Your inner child is angry at you for the lack of care, and instead of attending, you may be projecting it outside yourself to others. Open to learning with your anger and discover what loving actions you need to take in your own behalf. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"I LOVED this week-end Workshop. This is the second one I've taken and I still got a tremendous amount of benefit from this experience. I'm so grateful for this work." L.A. Workshop, 12/06
'The experience was wonderful. I have been practicing Inner Bonding for several months, and the workshop has deepened that practice immensely. While some growth is not easy, sometimes quite painful, I feel the process truly working to heal as much of what I was unable to face before. Thank you.' LA Workshop, 3.7.10
'I came here broken. My Wounded self was running my life and broke all aspects of it. I learned so much on who my Wounded self is. NOT ME. The relationship and conflict info. was Huge for me.' Weekend Workshop - Kripalu - Lenox, MA 9.14
"This workshop came as the right thing at the right time. I was coming to this in my dreams and through my intuition, but actually coming to the workshop brought me to concrete steps that I can take to heal my wounded self and actually move on through behavior that no longer serves. I feel empowered." Rowe Weekend Workshop, 5/06
"I almost did not come back for the 2nd day but I'm so glad I did. I didn't really believe that there really was any help and relief from the feelings I'm having but I realize now that there is. I feel really hopeful and I'm excited to finally becoming my own best friend." L.A. Workshop, 12/06
'At the Workshop I reconnected to my higher self, and experienced confidence building to do the right thing. It gave me hope that my partner and I can learn the tools we need to have a healthy relationship, first with ourselves and then with each other. I really liked the Visualizations led by Margaret. I would recommend the Workshop because it is very reflective and so empowering to be given permission to take care of yourself.' Los Angeles Weekend Workshop, 3.11
Help - Adding Articles
Adding articles to the Inner Bonding Village is quite easy. We hope that you will take advantage of this opprtunity to express yourself.
There are just a few things to remember to ensure that your article looks good and communicates the way you want it to.
1. It is OK to paste your article content from Microsoft Word. Be sure to use the Paste From Word Button . Using this button will clean up the word content so that it displays properly in browsers.
2. Write an Introduction for your article. Supplying a short summary of your article contents will help people decide whether your article is right for them. A well-written introduction will increase the number of people who read your content.
3. Adding photos can make your article more expressive. This is particullarly helpful for articles in the Art and Photo Gallery sections of the site. You have two options for adding photos to your articles.
- If your image is on your computer, then you will want to add it to your article's photo gallery. Below the article's editor window, you will see a form labeled Add Photos. Click the Browse button and select each photo from your computer's disk directories (or folders). Add a title and description for each photo. Your photos will be added when you save your photo.
- If your image is already on the web, you can reference it rapidly from within your article. Click on the Edit Image Button Then type in the image's URL from the source on the web.
4. Spell check your article. Different computers have different tools for spell checking. Some browsers and browser toolbars, such as Google's toolbar, have spell checkers. If you don't have one then please proof-read your article.
5. When you are done, click the Send Button at the bottom of the page. Your article will be submitted for review by a site administrator. Generally articles are approved within a day.
Thank you for your contributions.