Daily InspirationBecome open hearted and willing to learn and choose to be with those who are also open. When two or more are gathered with a willingness to learn about love, there is the deep joyousness of connection. By Dr. Margaret Paul
I walked in after learning about IB on Kripalu's website just two weeks before. I am in the second year of the end of my marriagewhich has involved much conflict on both sides emanating from the wounded self. I now clearly see this and look forward to practicing IB as a way to improve the relationship as we co-parent our 6 year old.
"I feel that the workshop was very valuable, something I will continue for the rest of my life. I am planning on attending a 5 day Intensive." Kripalu Workshop, Lenox, MA, 10/09
Catherine M. Covington
The authors', Margaret Paul, Ph.D., and Erika Chopich, Ph.D., in the book "Healing Your Aloneness: Finding Love and Wholeness Through Your Inner Child", provides a new and fresh understanding of the inner world. They have created a valuable roadmap for healing the child within us, and in that way becoming more emotionally free, integrated, and whole.
Walter E. Bracklemanns, M.D.
"The material is so rich and comprehensive and so obviously 'The Truth'. Margie is so totally congruent and centered in it. I leave the workshop totally committed and inspired to make the connection between my Spirit Guide, Adult and Child as a daily, moment by moment thing."
'This was truly a life awakening experience for my sister and I. Being scared but okay to open up was challenging but extremely rewarding. I can't wait to take these tools and apply to my life at home. Margaret was fantastic and I felt her care for each one of us was sincere and true.' Weekend Workshop - Kripalu, Lenox, MA 9.14
"Good balance of info and experiential process. I got to see and feel what
it's like to deeply nurture my soul, stand up for my soul, and live in spirit.
It's a practice for life, simple and profound. I got a sense of our collective
future - what it's like to live in spirit, connected to higher self. We will
have energy and creativity on the planet! Yea!" Omega Workshop, 5/04
Help - Adding Articles
Adding articles to the Inner Bonding Village is quite easy. We hope that you will take advantage of this opprtunity to express yourself.
There are just a few things to remember to ensure that your article looks good and communicates the way you want it to.
1. It is OK to paste your article content from Microsoft Word. Be sure to use the Paste From Word Button . Using this button will clean up the word content so that it displays properly in browsers.
2. Write an Introduction for your article. Supplying a short summary of your article contents will help people decide whether your article is right for them. A well-written introduction will increase the number of people who read your content.
3. Adding photos can make your article more expressive. This is particullarly helpful for articles in the Art and Photo Gallery sections of the site. You have two options for adding photos to your articles.
- If your image is on your computer, then you will want to add it to your article's photo gallery. Below the article's editor window, you will see a form labeled Add Photos. Click the Browse button and select each photo from your computer's disk directories (or folders). Add a title and description for each photo. Your photos will be added when you save your photo.
- If your image is already on the web, you can reference it rapidly from within your article. Click on the Edit Image Button Then type in the image's URL from the source on the web.
4. Spell check your article. Different computers have different tools for spell checking. Some browsers and browser toolbars, such as Google's toolbar, have spell checkers. If you don't have one then please proof-read your article.
5. When you are done, click the Send Button at the bottom of the page. Your article will be submitted for review by a site administrator. Generally articles are approved within a day.
Thank you for your contributions.