Daily InspirationYour body is the house of your soul. How do you treat this house of your soul? Do you feed it pure food filled with life and energy, and pure water? Do you exercise it and rest it enough, getting enough sleep? Do you adorn it in colors that feel good? Do you provide it with loving touch? Today, do all you can to love your body, the wonderful house of your soul. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"I have a sense of direction now about healing myself that I never had before. Margaret was fantastic."
"I've been on a journey to 'find myself' for a while now. That included attending Tony Robbins' Mastery University and having counseling. Something was missing though. I knew the answers were inside me but hadn't found the tools yet to access them. Margaret gave me the tools and it was light a light bulb! This makes so much sense to pay attention to myself, ask myself - honor myself.. She was excellent - compelling, passionate, loving - one of the best [leaders] I've had."
"Wonderful learning experience by a joyful, loving teacher. Thanks for enlightening me in your special way, that brought what I've learned before in a clear and inviting way that I hope I will incorporate in my daily ritual."
Toronto Workshop, April, 2000
"The workshop was very supportive and sincere. The experience was very nurturing. It helped shed a lot of light on the dynamics of the reason and feeling phenomena and what their purposes are. I really liked the emphasis on the spiritual aspect." Los Angeles, CA - September 2001
"I now have a process for what had been a very haphazard and only partially successful means for understanding myself. Hopefully, this is just a beginning and the six steps will lead to action. Margaret: you are terrific, talented, insightful, with an excellent ability to turn a desperate group of people into an engaged, cohesive unit."
"This Workshop (lecture & role-play) was very enlightening. I'm inspired to continue connecting with myself through internal process of Inner Bonding - daily and throughout the day." LA Workshop, 7/05
Sue Ellen Cheairs
Help - Adding Articles
Adding articles to the Inner Bonding Village is quite easy. We hope that you will take advantage of this opprtunity to express yourself.
There are just a few things to remember to ensure that your article looks good and communicates the way you want it to.
1. It is OK to paste your article content from Microsoft Word. Be sure to use the Paste From Word Button . Using this button will clean up the word content so that it displays properly in browsers.
2. Write an Introduction for your article. Supplying a short summary of your article contents will help people decide whether your article is right for them. A well-written introduction will increase the number of people who read your content.
3. Adding photos can make your article more expressive. This is particullarly helpful for articles in the Art and Photo Gallery sections of the site. You have two options for adding photos to your articles.
- If your image is on your computer, then you will want to add it to your article's photo gallery. Below the article's editor window, you will see a form labeled Add Photos. Click the Browse button and select each photo from your computer's disk directories (or folders). Add a title and description for each photo. Your photos will be added when you save your photo.
- If your image is already on the web, you can reference it rapidly from within your article. Click on the Edit Image Button Then type in the image's URL from the source on the web.
4. Spell check your article. Different computers have different tools for spell checking. Some browsers and browser toolbars, such as Google's toolbar, have spell checkers. If you don't have one then please proof-read your article.
5. When you are done, click the Send Button at the bottom of the page. Your article will be submitted for review by a site administrator. Generally articles are approved within a day.
Thank you for your contributions.