Daily InspirationToday, instead of thinking about how you want someone else to change, or how you want a situation to change, focus on thinking and behaving in ways that are in your highest good. We have no control over others and outcomes, but we can learn to have control over our own thoughts and actions. While others' actions affect us, it is our own thoughts and actions that often determine how we feel. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"Inner Bonding has improved our relationship and our parenting, by giving each of us the tools to recognize, understand, and move beyond power struggles. As a result, we are each able to stay in a deeply loving place more and more continuously, and we bounce back much quicker if either or both of us goes into a wounded place. It's great that we both practice IB as we can get feedback from each other and can enjoy deep learning and spiritual growth together."
Emily Agnew and Duke Duchscherer
"I have to tell you that my husband and I are not living together and have filed for a legal separation BUT we started doing the relationship course when I received the 12 weeks of the toolbox. We've done the first 3 weeks already and both of us are getting a lot out of it. After several years and more than $10,000 of what I now call "thera-chat", we have finally found something helpful! So thank you for making this material available!"
The relationship toolbox was my first introduction to Inner Bonding. The toolbox itself was very well organized, allowing me enough time to go through each week's articles which I also shared with my husband. Each article was written in language that was easy to understand and in such a way that it helped me to realize my responsibility in the relationship system. My husband also found them to be very enlightening in terms of his end of the relationship system. I have recommended the relationship toolbox to many people and my husband and I were both so pleased that we joined the Inner Bonding community. Thanks for creating this wonderful system!
I almost feel like the gods sent you my way. This is the most powerful information I have read in a very long time. After almost a year of coaching and a couple of years of NLP, EFT and reading everything I could possibly get my hands on - nothing comes close to what you're offering. I find this stuff both refreshing and empowering. I am a huge fan of Tony Robbins as well but still have to say the material that you've put together is priceless. It is really great stuff!
I loved the [Weight Loss] course and its content touched my soul in so many ways. It is all so so much more than being about weight loss. It contained the information that my soul had been yearning for and I was delighted with it.
I really like the following features about the course :
- Being given the entire course from the start and then able to work my way through it however I wanted. (As compared to another course where you have to finish the steps before you can proceed and then you cannot go back either = disappointing style).
- Having a copy (and being able to keep a copy) of the course – I so want to refer back to it after having paid for it.
- The content of the PDF files – they were well written and extensive which helped with grasping the information and practicing Inner Bonding. Remembering those of us who so need Inner Bonding really need to be given many steps to be able to see what we previously could not see or feel.
Three other benefits about the Weight Loss course would be :
- It has shown me that I need to take care of myself (emotionally as well) and given me the tools to do so. We also have to give up the notion that another human being is going to take care of us and stay lazy waiting for the impossible.
- Inner Bonding can be used for all aspects of life (not just weight loss). Thus it has given me a valuable life tool.
- Inner Bonding is repeated and explained in so many ways – to help us to understand from many angles and those who so need it, really need all the help they can get to get it with regards to Inner Bonding.
I would recommend the Permanent Weight Loss course or indeed Inner Bonding in general It is a valuable for life in many many regards.
I find I am using Inner Bonding in many ways and learning much about myself and thus starting to take better care of myself in all regards. It has changed my perspective such that I now see the opportunity to take loving care. It has really opened my eyes and heart.
"I'm finding your course EXTREMELY useful... better than any other course I took on relationships."
Frequency: Your Spiritual Guidance & The Art of Manifestation
In this course - which will take only about 20 minutes a day - you're going to learn about:
- The beliefs and behaviors that block you from your spiritual connection
- How to raise your frequency and keep it high
- How to connect with your personal source of spiritual guidance
- How to move from mind dominion to soul dominion
- How to learn to trust your spiritual Guidance
- How to make the Law of Attraction work for you to manifest your dreams
Love Yourself: A 30-Day Inner Bonding Experience
In this course - which will take only about 15-20 minutes a day - you're going to learn how to love yourself, rather than continue to reject and abandon yourself, which is the underlying cause of most anxiety, depression, guilt, shame, addictions and relationship problems.
People learn in different ways. Some people learn by seeing, some by hearing, and some by reading, and some in all of these ways. You will have an opportunity to learn in all of these ways, because here is what you will be receiving in this course:
- Each day, for 30 days, you will be receiving an email from me that contains an article and an action step for you to take that day. Each simple action step, which you will be able to easily integrate into your day, will gradually lead you through the Inner Bonding process.
- A number of times each week you will receive a 5-10 minute video or a 3-5 minute visualization that will support you in your healing process. I've created these videos and visualizations just for this course.
- There will be a special forum that I've created just for this group. In this forum of compassionate and caring people, you will be able to share your experience and receive help from each other and from me.
- In the forum you can ask your questions, and once a week we will have a live coaching call, where I will be answering your questions and helping you with your healing process.
- If you can't make the call at that time, don't worry! I will be answering your questions that you asked in the forum and you will be receiving a recording of the coaching call.
Loving Relationships: a 30-Day At-Home Relationships Course
In this course - which will take only about 20 minutes a day - you're going to learn about:
- The fears and beliefs that create relationship conflict and distance, and how to heal them within your relationship or on your own
- What is in the way of emotional connection, and sexual intimacy and passion
- How to lovingly manage conflict
- How to communicate your feelings and needs in a way that creates intimacy rather than distance
- How to keep love alive throughout your relationship
(Please Note: This course is NOT the same as 'The Intimate Relationship Toolbox'. They are two entirely different experiences).
Dr. Margaret Paul's "Intimate Relationship Toolbox"
- Are you tired of feeling lonely and disconnected from your partner?
- Are you tired of the negative circle of anger and withdrawal that you get into?
- Are you ready to heal your relationship, or heal yourself so that you can find the relationship of your dreams?
Dr. Margaret Paul's "Permanent Weight Loss Course"
- Are you stuck in your weight loss?
- Are you still gaining and losing weight?
- Are you ready to heal the root cause of food addiction and attain permanent weight loss?
Sheryl Paul's "Birthing a Mother Course"
The Missing Link that will revolutionize the way you become a mother – even if you’re not yet pregnant!
Why most books, forums, and classes only reinforce your anxiety and set you up for unrealistic expectations that lead to guilt and depression
The 3 Mental Shifts you need to make to prepare for motherhood
The 7 Essentials Steps that will calm your anxiety at any stageMost women who are trying to conceive, pregnant, or new mothers believe that if they eat the right foods, read the right books, and take the right classes, they’ll be able to manage their fertility or pregnancy anxiety, prevent postpartum depression, and be prepared to bond with their newborn.
I was one of these women, struggling either emotionally or physically at every stage of becoming a new mother. Although I had counseled thousands of women through transitions and had appeared several times as an expert on Oprah, nothing prepared me for the emotional and spiritual earthquake of my own transition.
Click here to learn more about this course:
Healing Your Aloneness: The Inner Bonding Workshop
These CDs are the complete 12-hour weekend Inner Bonding® workshop, which you can do on your own or with another person. A Workbook and the Introductory DVD are included. Includes lecture, discussion, experiential exercises, and demonstration sessions. This Workshop teaches you how to connect with a personal source of spiritual wisdom and love that you can always turn to for guidance towards your joy and highest good. You will learn how to heal the wounded parts of yourself, how to move beyond your false beliefs and into truth, and how to access your creative, loving and joyful essence.