Daily InspirationCreativity enlivens the being. All of us are born with different creative gifts, but many of us have not manifested these gifts. Today, notice how your essence wants to express your creativity - through music, art, writing, movement? Through cooking, homemaking, sewing, crafts? Through kindness, generosity, humor, playfulness? There are endless way of expressing creativity - begin to discover yours. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"Inner Bonding has improved our relationship and our parenting, by giving each of us the tools to recognize, understand, and move beyond power struggles. As a result, we are each able to stay in a deeply loving place more and more continuously, and we bounce back much quicker if either or both of us goes into a wounded place. It's great that we both practice IB as we can get feedback from each other and can enjoy deep learning and spiritual growth together."
Emily Agnew and Duke Duchscherer
Inner Bonding has provided us with the tools to take responsibility for our own feelings, thoughts and behaviors instead of blaming each other for causing our feelings.
We both have learned how to have a deeper relationship with God which provides us with the strength to take loving care of ourselves. This allows us to be filled with love to share with one another instead of trying to get love from one another. We no longer depend on the other person to make us happy, as we now realize we create our own happiness.
Our communication has greatly improved because we have learned to choose the intent to learn when in conflict and not engage in unproductive conversation. For example, we have reduced blaming, explaining, and trying to get the other person to see our point of view. Inner Bonding has helped us to be more present with ourselves, which in turn, allows us to be more present in the relationship.
Inner Bonding has helped us to find a healthy balance between caring for ourselves and caring for each other. We are more aware of when we are trying to control in the relationship and stop and realize our only control is over ourselves. We have learned the importance of choosing to notice the positives in each other and our relationship.
Inner Bonding has helped us to seek to understand each other, agree to disagree, and discuss hot topics when both of us are open. This preserves our energy and reduces unnecessary frustration in our relationship.
We are so grateful that we have the Inner Bonding process in our lives. Inner Bonding has helped us to have more love, freedom and joy in all of our relationships.
Kelly and Jeff James
I almost feel like the gods sent you my way. This is the most powerful information I have read in a very long time. After almost a year of coaching and a couple of years of NLP, EFT and reading everything I could possibly get my hands on - nothing comes close to what you're offering. I find this stuff both refreshing and empowering. I am a huge fan of Tony Robbins as well but still have to say the material that you've put together is priceless. It is really great stuff!
"When I first began inner bonding I weighed 244 pounds. This was thirty or forty pounds too much for me, as I am six feet tall. As I read the articles and talked to two Inner Bonding® facilitators, I began to realize that my problem was more complicated than overeating. My facilitator asked me "what was I doing just before I started eating"? Then she asked "what were you feeling, at that moment?" With some difficulty I realized that whenever I was feeling uncomfortable or fearful, I would stick something in my mouth. I now weigh 220 pounds….I also have different self soothing strategies than I used to have."
"I have been dieting my whole entire life, fighting the ups and downs of using food to deal with loneliness, stress, and grief. If I felt empty, I used it to fill up the empty spaces. If I felt stress, I used food to calm down. If I felt grief, I used food for comfort. Heck, I used food to celebrate as well. I then found it necessary to judge myself as a weak human being because I had fallen off the “diet” wagon again. I had one particularly potent discussion with Margaret when I said “but I NEED sugar” and Margaret asked me to replace the word sugar with love. “but I NEED love”, I said, and “ah” I got it in that instant, I never needed the sugar, I had made sugar my form of attainable love. I thought before that I could only get love from another person. I had not yet learned the powerful Inner Bonding process that taught me how to bring love to my Inner Child and give myself what I really needed, love. So each time I found myself reaching for my favorite peanut m & m’s, or some other sweet of choice, I would stop and ask myself what I needed, and most assuredly it was love. I found how the real thing, love, satisfies in ways that no other addictive substance could satisfy. Love is what heals, helps ground me, gives me a sense of well-being. As I practiced Inner Bonding, my cravings disappeared. I have love in abundance and love to share. I have lost 20 pounds without a single day of dieting, and am sure the rest will follow, and I will never have to diet again. I can just ask my body what it needs, and it has all the answers….Spirit provides all the love I’ve ever wanted or needed and food is no longer used as its substitute."
We so wanted to blame each other for our ills and unhappiness - it was so much easier!! Since we have been doing Inner Bonding, we realized that whatever made us unhappy was ourselves, and that truly taking responsibility for our own lives in every way was the key to a successful relationship. We have become much closer emotionally, sexually, and in every other way. We have acknowledged to one another that we are happier now than we were in those first exciting months of dating.
Art and Judy Ross
Frequency: Your Spiritual Guidance & The Art of Manifestation
In this course - which will take only about 20 minutes a day - you're going to learn about:
- The beliefs and behaviors that block you from your spiritual connection
- How to raise your frequency and keep it high
- How to connect with your personal source of spiritual guidance
- How to move from mind dominion to soul dominion
- How to learn to trust your spiritual Guidance
- How to make the Law of Attraction work for you to manifest your dreams
Love Yourself: A 30-Day Inner Bonding Experience
In this course - which will take only about 15-20 minutes a day - you're going to learn how to love yourself, rather than continue to reject and abandon yourself, which is the underlying cause of most anxiety, depression, guilt, shame, addictions and relationship problems.
People learn in different ways. Some people learn by seeing, some by hearing, and some by reading, and some in all of these ways. You will have an opportunity to learn in all of these ways, because here is what you will be receiving in this course:
- Each day, for 30 days, you will be receiving an email from me that contains an article and an action step for you to take that day. Each simple action step, which you will be able to easily integrate into your day, will gradually lead you through the Inner Bonding process.
- A number of times each week you will receive a 5-10 minute video or a 3-5 minute visualization that will support you in your healing process. I've created these videos and visualizations just for this course.
- There will be a special forum that I've created just for this group. In this forum of compassionate and caring people, you will be able to share your experience and receive help from each other and from me.
- In the forum you can ask your questions, and once a week we will have a live coaching call, where I will be answering your questions and helping you with your healing process.
- If you can't make the call at that time, don't worry! I will be answering your questions that you asked in the forum and you will be receiving a recording of the coaching call.
Loving Relationships: a 30-Day At-Home Relationships Course
In this course - which will take only about 20 minutes a day - you're going to learn about:
- The fears and beliefs that create relationship conflict and distance, and how to heal them within your relationship or on your own
- What is in the way of emotional connection, and sexual intimacy and passion
- How to lovingly manage conflict
- How to communicate your feelings and needs in a way that creates intimacy rather than distance
- How to keep love alive throughout your relationship
(Please Note: This course is NOT the same as 'The Intimate Relationship Toolbox'. They are two entirely different experiences).
Dr. Margaret Paul's "Intimate Relationship Toolbox"
- Are you tired of feeling lonely and disconnected from your partner?
- Are you tired of the negative circle of anger and withdrawal that you get into?
- Are you ready to heal your relationship, or heal yourself so that you can find the relationship of your dreams?
Dr. Margaret Paul's "Permanent Weight Loss Course"
- Are you stuck in your weight loss?
- Are you still gaining and losing weight?
- Are you ready to heal the root cause of food addiction and attain permanent weight loss?
Sheryl Paul's "Birthing a Mother Course"
The Missing Link that will revolutionize the way you become a mother – even if you’re not yet pregnant!
Why most books, forums, and classes only reinforce your anxiety and set you up for unrealistic expectations that lead to guilt and depression
The 3 Mental Shifts you need to make to prepare for motherhood
The 7 Essentials Steps that will calm your anxiety at any stageMost women who are trying to conceive, pregnant, or new mothers believe that if they eat the right foods, read the right books, and take the right classes, they’ll be able to manage their fertility or pregnancy anxiety, prevent postpartum depression, and be prepared to bond with their newborn.
I was one of these women, struggling either emotionally or physically at every stage of becoming a new mother. Although I had counseled thousands of women through transitions and had appeared several times as an expert on Oprah, nothing prepared me for the emotional and spiritual earthquake of my own transition.
Click here to learn more about this course:
Healing Your Aloneness: The Inner Bonding Workshop
These CDs are the complete 12-hour weekend Inner Bonding® workshop, which you can do on your own or with another person. A Workbook and the Introductory DVD are included. Includes lecture, discussion, experiential exercises, and demonstration sessions. This Workshop teaches you how to connect with a personal source of spiritual wisdom and love that you can always turn to for guidance towards your joy and highest good. You will learn how to heal the wounded parts of yourself, how to move beyond your false beliefs and into truth, and how to access your creative, loving and joyful essence.