Daily InspirationYou will feel alive when your intent is to love yourself and others. You will feel flat and empty when your intent is to have control over getting love and avoiding pain. You can change your intent from moment to moment, and your feelings change with your intent. Today, notice your feelings, then notice your intent. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"Inner Bonding has improved our relationship and our parenting, by giving each of us the tools to recognize, understand, and move beyond power struggles. As a result, we are each able to stay in a deeply loving place more and more continuously, and we bounce back much quicker if either or both of us goes into a wounded place. It's great that we both practice IB as we can get feedback from each other and can enjoy deep learning and spiritual growth together."
Emily Agnew and Duke Duchscherer
I've finished the reading of the 12-week Inner Bonding e course on relationship last week. I've just read both the "article" of wk-12 over again and "what is love" and it’s so heart opening for me and so beautiful, tears of gratitude are coming down my skin. I'm so grateful to you for sharing your love and letting God through in every single word you write here. I'm so grateful that my prayer came though and led me to you and your teachings Margaret. And I'm grateful to my Self making Inner Bonding my priority no 1.
I've spent around USD 100,000 on personal development for the last 6 years. I've been in workshops all over the world. I've read several hundred books on spirituality. I've listen to and have watched amounts of audio/video spiritual teachings. These years and experiences have given me a lot of growth, but one essential part has been missing. None of these experiences have even been close to guiding me home to my Self in the way you and your work have. This has been the missing link for me. And it is so complementary to the Tantra work I have been doing for the last year. When I write these words my heart aches, it feels overwhelming, it’s beyond words, but you know better than anybody that feeling when the heart is about to explode in pure gratitude, thank you so much Margaret, thank you God!
"I have been dieting my whole entire life, fighting the ups and downs of using food to deal with loneliness, stress, and grief. If I felt empty, I used it to fill up the empty spaces. If I felt stress, I used food to calm down. If I felt grief, I used food for comfort. Heck, I used food to celebrate as well. I then found it necessary to judge myself as a weak human being because I had fallen off the “diet” wagon again. I had one particularly potent discussion with Margaret when I said “but I NEED sugar” and Margaret asked me to replace the word sugar with love. “but I NEED love”, I said, and “ah” I got it in that instant, I never needed the sugar, I had made sugar my form of attainable love. I thought before that I could only get love from another person. I had not yet learned the powerful Inner Bonding process that taught me how to bring love to my Inner Child and give myself what I really needed, love. So each time I found myself reaching for my favorite peanut m & m’s, or some other sweet of choice, I would stop and ask myself what I needed, and most assuredly it was love. I found how the real thing, love, satisfies in ways that no other addictive substance could satisfy. Love is what heals, helps ground me, gives me a sense of well-being. As I practiced Inner Bonding, my cravings disappeared. I have love in abundance and love to share. I have lost 20 pounds without a single day of dieting, and am sure the rest will follow, and I will never have to diet again. I can just ask my body what it needs, and it has all the answers….Spirit provides all the love I’ve ever wanted or needed and food is no longer used as its substitute."
"Through Inner Bonding I have been able to use its advice in my morning reflections - combined with stepping on the scale to see my weight loss was all the reinforcement I needed. Inner Bonding has allowed me to change my self-loathing into self love, which is what all overweight people are faced with. I began to see that if I changed my thoughts I would change my future. I had to look inward to appreciate who I am inside, recognizing my emotions and feelings and allowing myself to feel them, process them and then have resolution….I can now smile when I look into the mirror instead of turning away in disgust. I am living life instead of hiding from it! Losing 136 pounds in ten months had given me the best gift I could ever give myself.…Thank you Margaret! I give you so much credit for my success."
"Inner bonding has helped us to love and care for ourselves, so that we share our lives and love from a full and connected place without codependent expectations. We focus on our own highest good and support this in each other. This has allowed us to feel truly free, empowered, deeply loving and supported in our journey together."
Sylvia and Sean
I loved the [Weight Loss] course and its content touched my soul in so many ways. It is all so so much more than being about weight loss. It contained the information that my soul had been yearning for and I was delighted with it.
I really like the following features about the course :
- Being given the entire course from the start and then able to work my way through it however I wanted. (As compared to another course where you have to finish the steps before you can proceed and then you cannot go back either = disappointing style).
- Having a copy (and being able to keep a copy) of the course – I so want to refer back to it after having paid for it.
- The content of the PDF files – they were well written and extensive which helped with grasping the information and practicing Inner Bonding. Remembering those of us who so need Inner Bonding really need to be given many steps to be able to see what we previously could not see or feel.
Three other benefits about the Weight Loss course would be :
- It has shown me that I need to take care of myself (emotionally as well) and given me the tools to do so. We also have to give up the notion that another human being is going to take care of us and stay lazy waiting for the impossible.
- Inner Bonding can be used for all aspects of life (not just weight loss). Thus it has given me a valuable life tool.
- Inner Bonding is repeated and explained in so many ways – to help us to understand from many angles and those who so need it, really need all the help they can get to get it with regards to Inner Bonding.
I would recommend the Permanent Weight Loss course or indeed Inner Bonding in general It is a valuable for life in many many regards.
I find I am using Inner Bonding in many ways and learning much about myself and thus starting to take better care of myself in all regards. It has changed my perspective such that I now see the opportunity to take loving care. It has really opened my eyes and heart.
Frequency: Your Spiritual Guidance & The Art of Manifestation
In this course - which will take only about 20 minutes a day - you're going to learn about:
- The beliefs and behaviors that block you from your spiritual connection
- How to raise your frequency and keep it high
- How to connect with your personal source of spiritual guidance
- How to move from mind dominion to soul dominion
- How to learn to trust your spiritual Guidance
- How to make the Law of Attraction work for you to manifest your dreams
Love Yourself: A 30-Day Inner Bonding Experience
In this course - which will take only about 15-20 minutes a day - you're going to learn how to love yourself, rather than continue to reject and abandon yourself, which is the underlying cause of most anxiety, depression, guilt, shame, addictions and relationship problems.
People learn in different ways. Some people learn by seeing, some by hearing, and some by reading, and some in all of these ways. You will have an opportunity to learn in all of these ways, because here is what you will be receiving in this course:
- Each day, for 30 days, you will be receiving an email from me that contains an article and an action step for you to take that day. Each simple action step, which you will be able to easily integrate into your day, will gradually lead you through the Inner Bonding process.
- A number of times each week you will receive a 5-10 minute video or a 3-5 minute visualization that will support you in your healing process. I've created these videos and visualizations just for this course.
- There will be a special forum that I've created just for this group. In this forum of compassionate and caring people, you will be able to share your experience and receive help from each other and from me.
- In the forum you can ask your questions, and once a week we will have a live coaching call, where I will be answering your questions and helping you with your healing process.
- If you can't make the call at that time, don't worry! I will be answering your questions that you asked in the forum and you will be receiving a recording of the coaching call.
Loving Relationships: a 30-Day At-Home Relationships Course
In this course - which will take only about 20 minutes a day - you're going to learn about:
- The fears and beliefs that create relationship conflict and distance, and how to heal them within your relationship or on your own
- What is in the way of emotional connection, and sexual intimacy and passion
- How to lovingly manage conflict
- How to communicate your feelings and needs in a way that creates intimacy rather than distance
- How to keep love alive throughout your relationship
(Please Note: This course is NOT the same as 'The Intimate Relationship Toolbox'. They are two entirely different experiences).
Dr. Margaret Paul's "Intimate Relationship Toolbox"
- Are you tired of feeling lonely and disconnected from your partner?
- Are you tired of the negative circle of anger and withdrawal that you get into?
- Are you ready to heal your relationship, or heal yourself so that you can find the relationship of your dreams?
Dr. Margaret Paul's "Permanent Weight Loss Course"
- Are you stuck in your weight loss?
- Are you still gaining and losing weight?
- Are you ready to heal the root cause of food addiction and attain permanent weight loss?
Sheryl Paul's "Birthing a Mother Course"
The Missing Link that will revolutionize the way you become a mother – even if you’re not yet pregnant!
Why most books, forums, and classes only reinforce your anxiety and set you up for unrealistic expectations that lead to guilt and depression
The 3 Mental Shifts you need to make to prepare for motherhood
The 7 Essentials Steps that will calm your anxiety at any stageMost women who are trying to conceive, pregnant, or new mothers believe that if they eat the right foods, read the right books, and take the right classes, they’ll be able to manage their fertility or pregnancy anxiety, prevent postpartum depression, and be prepared to bond with their newborn.
I was one of these women, struggling either emotionally or physically at every stage of becoming a new mother. Although I had counseled thousands of women through transitions and had appeared several times as an expert on Oprah, nothing prepared me for the emotional and spiritual earthquake of my own transition.
Click here to learn more about this course:
Healing Your Aloneness: The Inner Bonding Workshop
These CDs are the complete 12-hour weekend Inner Bonding® workshop, which you can do on your own or with another person. A Workbook and the Introductory DVD are included. Includes lecture, discussion, experiential exercises, and demonstration sessions. This Workshop teaches you how to connect with a personal source of spiritual wisdom and love that you can always turn to for guidance towards your joy and highest good. You will learn how to heal the wounded parts of yourself, how to move beyond your false beliefs and into truth, and how to access your creative, loving and joyful essence.