Daily InspirationWhat is your highest priority - having control over being safe, or being loving to yourself and others? The wounded self believes that trying to be safe is loving, but the resulting anxiety of trying to be safe lets you know that it is anything but loving. Today, notice your intent each moment - to be safe or to be loving. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing