Daily InspirationHow much time do you spend in your ego wounded self and how much in your loving Adult? This week, choose to be conscious of which state you are in. If you feel hurt, angry, anxious or depressed, you are in your wounded self, and if you feel open and peaceful inside, you are in your loving Adult. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"The Inner Bonding principles are the best part of the workshop (next to the people). OK - I admit - I like the people the very best. Meeting them was of most value to me.
Margie is committed and caring and a great role model."
Los Angeles, Feb. 2000
"I love this course!! ....I had a counselor who years ago tried to get me to the place that you have done so easily with the inner bonding process....Your course was the best advice my friend ever gave me." 11.13
"As someone who went to a 5-Day Intensive I knew the process very well already, however, there was still plenty of learning and growth that I experienced over the weekend. Different details of the process always come up, and it is always a joy to watch people heal." Kripalu Workshop, Lenox, MA, 2009
"The Inner Bonding workshop has helped me learn different tools so I can understand my self and others more efficiently. I am happy to say it was a weekend very well spent. I enjoyed myself." Toronto Workshop, April, 2000
"This has been very freeing. It reinforced that I only have control over me and my behavior, no one else, and that my inner child is so important to my whole being."
'I'm so happy that I made the decision to come to this workshop. It addresses the most fundamental issues underneath all the dynamics in relationships, self-esteem, and spiritual connection. It tells you how to do things, instead of the usual advice on what to do. Inner Bonding is a way of life that we practic every day!' Kripalu Workshop, 9.15 - Lenox, MA
Inner Bonding is of benefit to anyone seeking to heal their fears, false beliefs, anxiety, depression, and stress. It is of benefit to couples seeking to heal their relationship or create more passion and intimacy. It is of benefit to anyone seeking to enhance their self-esteem, creativity, personal power, joy and inner peace. It is also of benefit to health care professionals seeking to help others heal.
- Individuals who are struggling with issues of aloneness, depression, spirituality, self-esteem, anger, or violence; addiction problems including weight problems and food addiction, drug and alcohol addiction, relationship, love, and sex addiction; and personal issues including childhood physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse; motivation and goal achievement, and problems at work.
- Couples who are suffering from communication difficulties, power struggles, sexual difficulties, boundary problems, or spousal abuse; or couples who want to deepen their relationships, their ability to love, connect, and be intimate.
- Parents who are having problems with their children or parents who want to expand their ability to lovingly parent.
- All individuals who want to deepen their spiritual connection through healing their own core shame issues.
- Managers, employers, employees, co-workers, and business partners who want to resolve their conflicts related to control, resistance, communication, and boundary issues.
- Teachers and educators who want to model loving behavior and achieve greater rapport with their students.
- Mental health professionals who want to learn the process to use with themselves and their clients.
- Religious professionals who want to deepen their spiritual connection and help others do the same.
- Artists, writers, musicians, actors and directors who want to expand their creativity through deepening their inner and spiritual connection, learning to create directly from the Source.