Daily InspirationEarth is a challenging place to be, and may be filled with pain for you unless you stay in conscious connection with the love, wisdom, guidance and comfort of the Divine Mother/Father Spirit that is within you and around you and always available to you. Today, focus on connecting with this Love. By Dr. Margaret Paul
'Having previously read 'Inner Bonding' I had the essential parts of this process already. What I did get was more insight into accessing the higher source and how important that is to the whole process. Not being a particularly metaphysical person this was a real accomplishment. I also got an improved vision of what the wounded self is and why it is important not to confuse it too much with the classic definition of ego.' LA Workshop, 3.7.10
'Very enlightening. Terrific primer for long-term bonding work.' Week-end workshop - Anaheim Hills, CA 2.15
"I arrived, terrified at the prospect of revealing myself in the work process. As the walls came tumbling down with the tears, I was finally able to open to myself and my group. It was such a tremendous release and relief to know that my primary focus is to become a loving person, and to do that I need to (get to) take care of myself. Margaret creates a wonderfully loving safe environment for beautiful healing things to happen." Rowe, MA Workshop, April, 2000
"I am very grateful because I was able to accept my inner child, whereas in the past I hated her and hated myself. Now that I love and embrace her, I feel I can finally love and embrace myself. I feel whole, powerful, and in control. I recognize myself for the first time since my sister died. I didn't expect this to be so moving, but it was. [Margie was] excellent! I was very happy that she shared personal experiences. I feel that her honesty created an atmosphere of openness. I also realize that I am not the only one that feels confused sometimes. Just because Margie helped create the process doesn't mean that she's mastered life. She still works on Inner Bonding."
Rowe, MA Workshop, April, 2000
"LOVED IT. Incredibly effective. Of all the therapeutic and spiritual practices I have explored, Inner Bonding is the most effective because it provided me a simple and direct, but also profoundly effective process for accessing love, respect and trust for myself." 9/13
"I came into this weekend scared of having to expose myself. I feared expressing my feelings of shame and guilt and embarrassment. I most especially was afraid to cry in front of others. I felt like I'd rather die than to be so vulnerable amongst strangers. But, after having participated this weekend I feel some of that fear has diminished and I now know that it's okay to cry without embarrassment or shame. I feel safe." LA Workshop 9/10/01
Inner Bonding is of benefit to anyone seeking to heal their fears, false beliefs, anxiety, depression, and stress. It is of benefit to couples seeking to heal their relationship or create more passion and intimacy. It is of benefit to anyone seeking to enhance their self-esteem, creativity, personal power, joy and inner peace. It is also of benefit to health care professionals seeking to help others heal.
- Individuals who are struggling with issues of aloneness, depression, spirituality, self-esteem, anger, or violence; addiction problems including weight problems and food addiction, drug and alcohol addiction, relationship, love, and sex addiction; and personal issues including childhood physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse; motivation and goal achievement, and problems at work.
- Couples who are suffering from communication difficulties, power struggles, sexual difficulties, boundary problems, or spousal abuse; or couples who want to deepen their relationships, their ability to love, connect, and be intimate.
- Parents who are having problems with their children or parents who want to expand their ability to lovingly parent.
- All individuals who want to deepen their spiritual connection through healing their own core shame issues.
- Managers, employers, employees, co-workers, and business partners who want to resolve their conflicts related to control, resistance, communication, and boundary issues.
- Teachers and educators who want to model loving behavior and achieve greater rapport with their students.
- Mental health professionals who want to learn the process to use with themselves and their clients.
- Religious professionals who want to deepen their spiritual connection and help others do the same.
- Artists, writers, musicians, actors and directors who want to expand their creativity through deepening their inner and spiritual connection, learning to create directly from the Source.