Daily InspirationGiving and receiving, receiving and giving, creates a circle of loving energy that fills and brings joy. Giving without receiving will eventually leave you drained, and taking without giving will leave you empty. Today, be aware of giving and receiving with people, animals, nature and God. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"The workshop was very supportive and sincere. The experience was very nurturing. It helped shed a lot of light on the dynamics of the reason and feeling phenomena and what their purposes are. I really liked the emphasis on the spiritual aspect." Los Angeles, CA - September 2001
"Wow! I got in touch with my inner child! It's me she's been angry, resentful, sad, joyful about - not the rest of the world. I have abandoned her, ignored her, paid no good attention to her - now I know where my efforts need to be directed - it's scary and enormously hopeful." Kripalu Workshop - Lenox, MA - 5/2001
'The experience was wonderful. I have been practicing Inner Bonding for several months, and the workshop has deepened that practice immensely. While some growth is not easy, sometimes quite painful, I feel the process truly working to heal as much of what I was unable to face before. Thank you.' LA Workshop, 3.7.10
"This workshop gave me the time and space to attend to myself in a loving way. Being with like-minded people for two days was very helpful in inspiring me to connect to my own guidance. I learned a great deal personally and professionally. I'm very sorry it's over. [Margaret was] excellent. Her calm and centered presence enabled me to do the work I wanted to do." Toronto Workshop, April, 2000
COMMENTS BY PARTICIPANTS AT INTERFACE IN BOSTON:
"Outstandingly valuable tools for changing one's life in permanent ways. Margaret Paul is a terrific role model."
"This program was excellent. Very helpful and presented in a way that made it safe to handle."
"Margaret Paul's offering is fantastic, grounded, practical. After years of therapy, [this was] the best thing that happened to me."
"I am very happy that I signed up for the 30 day course. I learned a lot even though I have been practicing Inner bonding for a long time....Going through each of the six steps so thoroughly expanded my knowledge. I got a much better understanding of spiritual guidance and taking loving action. Thanks for such a great experience!!!" 11.13
Inner Bonding is of benefit to anyone seeking to heal their fears, false beliefs, anxiety, depression, and stress. It is of benefit to couples seeking to heal their relationship or create more passion and intimacy. It is of benefit to anyone seeking to enhance their self-esteem, creativity, personal power, joy and inner peace. It is also of benefit to health care professionals seeking to help others heal.
- Individuals who are struggling with issues of aloneness, depression, spirituality, self-esteem, anger, or violence; addiction problems including weight problems and food addiction, drug and alcohol addiction, relationship, love, and sex addiction; and personal issues including childhood physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse; motivation and goal achievement, and problems at work.
- Couples who are suffering from communication difficulties, power struggles, sexual difficulties, boundary problems, or spousal abuse; or couples who want to deepen their relationships, their ability to love, connect, and be intimate.
- Parents who are having problems with their children or parents who want to expand their ability to lovingly parent.
- All individuals who want to deepen their spiritual connection through healing their own core shame issues.
- Managers, employers, employees, co-workers, and business partners who want to resolve their conflicts related to control, resistance, communication, and boundary issues.
- Teachers and educators who want to model loving behavior and achieve greater rapport with their students.
- Mental health professionals who want to learn the process to use with themselves and their clients.
- Religious professionals who want to deepen their spiritual connection and help others do the same.
- Artists, writers, musicians, actors and directors who want to expand their creativity through deepening their inner and spiritual connection, learning to create directly from the Source.