Daily InspirationWe draw people to us at our common level of woundedness and our common level of health. Therefore, if you want your relationships to change from conflicted or distant to loving and connected, be devoted to your own healing and become the kind of person you want to attract into your life. By Dr. Margaret Paul
'I have always suffered from low self-esteem issues and I feel as though a weight has been lifted. I am excited to put all that I've learned this weekend and put my unloving self-judgments to rest and begin living a more peaceful life.' Weekend Workshop - Kripalu, Lenox, MA 9.14
'I have been in therapy for 10 years and this weekend at Kripalu, changed my life forever.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.12
"This workshop was exactly what I needed. I trusted my Inner Guidance, which led me here. Through the workshop I learned that my loneliness is based in the truth that I wasn't heard or loved as a child. My loving adult now is open to loving my inner child/wounded self. Although I still desire to be in a loving partnership with a soul mate, I now know I don't need that soul mate to be loved - I truly know now that I am loved by myself and by God." Kripalu Workshop, Lenox, MA, 2009
"The ideas expressed resonate with me. I've had glimpses into this for years. It's wonderful that people believed there must be a truth out there and pursued it. I'm responsible for making this new approach work in my life." Los Angeles, CA - September 2001
'It has been helpful to see the process worked in front of a group, to see others experiences, as well as working in small groups. Sharing each others experiences, strength & hope. Margaret defined over & over the differences of the Loving Adult & the Wounded Child & that has been very helpful as I have struggled with this concept.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.12
"This workshop helped me realize how my wounded self takes over and hinders me in life. The workshop was nurturing and intimate. The way I hope to be as a loving adult." LA Workshop, 7/05
Inner Bonding is of benefit to anyone seeking to heal their fears, false beliefs, anxiety, depression, and stress. It is of benefit to couples seeking to heal their relationship or create more passion and intimacy. It is of benefit to anyone seeking to enhance their self-esteem, creativity, personal power, joy and inner peace. It is also of benefit to health care professionals seeking to help others heal.
- Individuals who are struggling with issues of aloneness, depression, spirituality, self-esteem, anger, or violence; addiction problems including weight problems and food addiction, drug and alcohol addiction, relationship, love, and sex addiction; and personal issues including childhood physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse; motivation and goal achievement, and problems at work.
- Couples who are suffering from communication difficulties, power struggles, sexual difficulties, boundary problems, or spousal abuse; or couples who want to deepen their relationships, their ability to love, connect, and be intimate.
- Parents who are having problems with their children or parents who want to expand their ability to lovingly parent.
- All individuals who want to deepen their spiritual connection through healing their own core shame issues.
- Managers, employers, employees, co-workers, and business partners who want to resolve their conflicts related to control, resistance, communication, and boundary issues.
- Teachers and educators who want to model loving behavior and achieve greater rapport with their students.
- Mental health professionals who want to learn the process to use with themselves and their clients.
- Religious professionals who want to deepen their spiritual connection and help others do the same.
- Artists, writers, musicians, actors and directors who want to expand their creativity through deepening their inner and spiritual connection, learning to create directly from the Source.