Daily InspirationWhat path are you really on? Do you stay open as long as things are going your way but retreat to anger or withdrawal as soon as you are displeased with someone or something? Or, do you stay open even in the face of conflict and challenges? Today, be honest with yourself regarding which path you are truly devoted to: The Path of Fear or The Path of Love and Courage. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"I am very grateful because I was able to accept my inner child, whereas in the past I hated her and hated myself. Now that I love and embrace her, I feel I can finally love and embrace myself. I feel whole, powerful, and in control. I recognize myself for the first time since my sister died. I didn't expect this to be so moving, but it was. [Margie was] excellent! I was very happy that she shared personal experiences. I feel that her honesty created an atmosphere of openness. I also realize that I am not the only one that feels confused sometimes. Just because Margie helped create the process doesn't mean that she's mastered life. She still works on Inner Bonding."
Rowe, MA Workshop, April, 2000
'I was impressed with Margaret's innate ability to guide, invite and support the group's most entrenched challenges. She was a patient and clear facilitator with timed sessions and an openness to the many questions that manifested within us. Thank you. You are wonderful and giving.' Weekend Workshop - Kripalu - Lenox, MA 9.14
'I've done a fair bit of Inner Child work. This was the first time I really connected with my inner child! I also learned a process to be present as the adult when exploring painful feelings. The workshop was fabulous. Thank you!' Southern California Weekend Workshop, 4.14
"I came in so heavy with emotional pain and am leaving feeling so light. I've had a major shift in attitude regarding myself and more importantly regarding God. I now feel compassionate toward myself and open to receive 'Guidance.' Thank you for honoring your Guidance so that this material could be channeled to us who so desperately need it." Rowe Weekend Workshop, 5/06
'This workshop is extremely profound! Be a Loving Adult -- what does it mean? You will discover how to connect with your deeper self, and find the truth within yourself.' Weekend Workshop - Anaheim Hills, CA 3.14
"I'm taking home new critical pieces of my life pie. I was validated for what I've already healed and was given tools that are invaluable for continuing the ride! I leave energized yet peaceful. [Margaret is a] 10+ - totally passionate about life and her work which is a thrill to witness and to experience - it's catchy! Margaret is at the top of my list for skilled facilitation." Rowe, MA Workshop, April, 2000
Discover this wonderful community of
caring, compassionate learners!
Join now to learn the powerful self-healing system
that has transformed the lives of thousands!
Benefits, Features and Services Include:
- FREE monthly Podcasts by Dr. Margaret Paul for Platinum members - in-depth Inner Bonding learning. (value $39.95 - which makes the membership almost free!) Some of the topics include:
- How to heal sexual problems
- How to stop fights with a partner
- How to stop abandoning yourself and start loving yourself
- How to create the relationship of your dreams
- How to connect with a personal source of spiritual guidance
- How to deal with disrespectful teens
- Ask your questions at any time (for Gold and Platinum members) and receive FREE in-depth professional help. You don't have to wait for a therapy appointment to get professional help for your burning questions, which are generally answered by Dr. Margaret or other facilitators within hours. Members ask many different kind of questions, such as:
- What to do when you find out your spouse is having an affair
- What to do when you discover your adolescent is stealing
- How to stop power struggles
- What to do instead of getting angry or withdrawn in conflict
- How to stop binge eating
- How to make excellent decisions
- Profoundly inspiring hosted chats (for Silver, Gold, and Platinum members) with Dr. Margaret and other Inner Bonding facilitators. Topics include:
- Getting clear about boundaries
- When to speak up and when to be quiet
- Taking and caretaking
- Fear of rejection and engulfment
- How to manage heartbreak
- How to raising responsible children
- Caring and compassionate support from facilitators and members on the Discussion Boards (read only for Bronze members). The discussion boards include any and all topics, such as:
- My fear of loneliness
- Grieving my childhood trauma
- Trusting my feelings
- Problems with a co-worker
- Struggling with judging myself
- I stood my ground!
- And More...
- Videos showing how to do the Inner Bonding® process!
- Dr. Erika's Everything Blog!
- Significant discounts on everything in our Store! (For Platinum members)
- Access to all articles - over 1000 - and the ability to comment and ask questions!
- Share your art, photography, poetry, creative writing, book reviews, music, movie reviews, recipes, and videos! (Read only for Bronze members).
- Without learning how to love yourself, the anxiety, depression, and empty
hole inside you will continue to grow, no matter how much sex you have, food
you eat, drugs you take, alcohol you drink, money you make, success you
achieve, attention and admiration you receive, or how many things you buy,
children you have, or marriages you have.
- "[After one month on the member site] I just can't believe the improvement in my heart , the lack of anxiety and depression, and i'm just so thankful for this place to come to get nurturance an support and guidance. "
- "I was looking for something to take away the emptiness I felt inside. I have found it. It has helped me so much in my life and I am looking forward going deeper and deeper into it."
- "Bless you and Dr. Erika for Inner Bonding! I feel as if I have found a process that will truly help me to heal, after decades of therapy, self-help, 12-Step programs, medication, etc. The 12-Step programs are wonderful, and the medicines are a means, not an end. The Inner Bonding, I feel, is a key to healing."
- Without learning how to manage your own feelings, the power struggles, arguments, disconnection and distance with your spouse, children, friends and co-workers will continue to get worse and worse.
- "I wish everyone on the planet could understand the value of this site. It is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I am so very grateful it exists and to the people who run the programs. Thank you very much."
- "The value I've gained since becoming a member is immeasurable. My marriage is improving, I'm a better parent, and I've stopped drinking! I practice IB consistently and it's paying off!"
- Without developing a powerful loving adult self, you
will continue to lose yourself, your relationship, your health, your
aliveness, passion, joy, inner peace, and creativity.
- “After ten years of therapy and countless workshops, I still did not have the sense of self and wholeness I knew I needed for a truly joyful life. Since I had tried everything, I had no idea how to proceed. Inner Bonding gave me the precious missing pieces of an “inner bond” – an internal system that is at last in place and joyfully intact.”
- "With IB I find not only myself healing but my own kids are daily becoming happier and healthier. How grateful can a person be for that? I find the daily support of the website extremely important."
- Without healing your wounded self, you will continue to be manipulated and controlled by others, and continue to experience guilt, shame, and emotional abuse.
- "I'm grateful for the results i am already seeing in and around me. My relationships with people are changing--for the (much) better. I'm truly grateful for the warmth, honesty, insight, intelligence, and intentions of Margaret and crew, and every one of you lovely Inner Bonders."
- Without deep healing, the abundance available to you through the Law of Attraction will likely continue to elude you.
- "I'm wondering how I've lived so long without it. I can't tell you how valuable I believe this site is. I truly believe it is in the top ten significant contributions to the planet.
- Without developing your personal spiritual connection, momentary pleasure is all you will ever experience - never true joy. Without full access to your spiritual guidance, what you have right now is likely as good as it gets.
- "I think your Inner Bonding work is one of the most significant contributions to this planet I have ever seen. People can heal, love and live life as happy whole spiritual beings. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your work."