Help - Adding Articles
Adding articles to the Inner Bonding Village is quite easy. We hope that you will take advantage of this opprtunity to express yourself.
There are just a few things to remember to ensure that your article looks good and communicates the way you want it to.
1. It is OK to paste your article content from Microsoft Word. Be sure to use the Paste From Word Button . Using this button will clean up the word content so that it displays properly in browsers.
2. Write an Introduction for your article. Supplying a short summary of your article contents will help people decide whether your article is right for them. A well-written introduction will increase the number of people who read your content.
3. Adding photos can make your article more expressive. This is particullarly helpful for articles in the Art and Photo Gallery sections of the site. You have two options for adding photos to your articles.
- If your image is on your computer, then you will want to add it to your article's photo gallery. Below the article's editor window, you will see a form labeled Add Photos. Click the Browse button and select each photo from your computer's disk directories (or folders). Add a title and description for each photo. Your photos will be added when you save your photo.
- If your image is already on the web, you can reference it rapidly from within your article. Click on the Edit Image Button Then type in the image's URL from the source on the web.
4. Spell check your article. Different computers have different tools for spell checking. Some browsers and browser toolbars, such as Google's toolbar, have spell checkers. If you don't have one then please proof-read your article.
5. When you are done, click the Send Button at the bottom of the page. Your article will be submitted for review by a site administrator. Generally articles are approved within a day.
Thank you for your contributions.