The Inner Bonding Workshop
Heal the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that leads to anxiety, depression, addiction, aloneness and relationship failure. Discover how to love yourself rather than reject yourself, and learn to make your best decisions through consistent connection with your personal source of spiritual guidance.
The innovative Inner Bonding process shows you how to:
- Rapidly heal false beliefs about yourself, others and higher spiritual guidance
- Heal guilt, shame, emptiness and aloneness
- Move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion
- Address the resistance that may be keeping you stuck
- Learn how to heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you've always wanted
This powerful and life-changing process is the result of Dr. Margaret's over 50 years of personal inner work and work with her clients.
Unless you were raised by parents or caregivers who were loving to themselves, each other and to you, you may not have learned how to lovingly manage your painful feelings. As a result, you may be operating from your ego wounded self, controlled by your fears and false beliefs.
Your wounded self may often take over in unloving ways, trampling on your hurts, ignoring them or avoiding them with various addictions and controlling behavior such as:
- Addictions to drugs, junk food, nicotine, alcohol, relationships, work, TV or gaming.
- Co-dependence - trying to control others with anger, violence, guilt or compliance - making others responsible for your sense of safety and worth.
- Staying in your head rather than being present in your body
- Self-judgment, shaming yourself
- Obsessive thinking, ruminating, worrying
- Resistance to self, others, spirit - to taking loving care of yourself
These forms of self-abandonment not only perpetuate fears of rejection, abandonment, aloneness, engulfment or failure, but they can contribute to illness. Inner Bonding is a powerful process for healing self-abandonment and learning to love and value yourself.
Through discussions, exercises and direct work with Dr. Margaret Paul or other Inner Bonding Facilitators, you learn the Six powerful Steps of Inner Bonding.
"Transformational Beyond Words! My heart and soul and true essence overflow with love and gratitude. I'm so eager and excited to go home and do Inner Bonding, and share this with my husband and son, and most of all MYSELF at any given moment." Kripalu Workshop, Margaret Dean Godhard, Mom, Educator, Gainesville, GA
For more workshop testimonials, click here.
Format for the Workshop
- Exploring Your Ego Wounded Self
- Contacting Your Core Soul Self
- Discovering Your Loving Inner Adult
- Releasing the Anger of the Ego Wounded Self
- Learning the Dialogue Processes with the Wounded Self, Core Self, and Personal Spiritual Guidance
- Getting Stuck, Getting Unstuck
- Relationships: Handling Conflict and Setting Loving Boundaries
Other Facilitators teaching an Inner Bonding Workshop may change or add to the format.
|02/24/2024 09:00 AM
|Reconciliation With Your Inner Child - Vienna Workshop in German
The Mini-Workshop is a shorter version of the Weekend Workshop. The Mini-Workshop offers an overview of Inner Bonding along with demonstrations, questions, and an experience of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. In addition, participants are taught how to contact their personal spiritual Guidance. See the description of the Weekend Workshop for more details.
Similar to a weekend workshop, but shorter. Presents an overview of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. It may include other processes, depending upon the Facilitator conduction the workshop.
Dr. Margaret Paul offers the Inner Bonding Workshop for two hours weekly over 8 weeks.
Is the fear of failure stopping you from being all you can be? Is the fear that you can't do it stopping you from being a loving adult and taking 100% responsibility for yourself? Today, make it okay to fail and see what happens to your resistance.
By Dr. Margaret Paul
"This week-end has enlightened my soul. Inner Bonding is life changing. Margaret is amazing - she is the look of Freedom." L.A. Workshop, 12/06
'This workshop is exactly what I have needed my whole life. It is life changing. Something led me to it that is at the core of what Margaret is teaching. I feel so differently about my ability to live a life worth living than I did before I came here. I am filled with gratitude.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.12
"Very helpful, insightful, loving atmosphere, great tools…" L.A. Workshop, 1/08
I found this workshop to be an amazing opportunity to meet and connect with other people who helped me feel comfortable discussing the painful feelings I experience and to learn from them. Margaret is an amazing facilitator who is compassionate, understanding and funny. She provides an amazing set of tools for us to learn to love others and ourselves. Thank you Margaret for your understanding, time compassion and self, not only for myself, but for all of us.
“Stel, thank you for your knowledge, love, compassion and excellence teaching style. It was so easy to connect and learn from you. Thank you for your authenticity and choosing this path to help others” Nov 2018
"I learned that it is important to honor your inner child and to access your higher power/Spirit on a regular basis. This is critical if we want to find a true balance in our life." LA Workshop 9-10/01