Heal the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that leads to anxiety, depression, addiction, aloneness and relationship failure. Discover how to love yourself rather than reject yourself, and learn to make your best decisions through consistent connection with your personal source of spiritual guidance.
The innovative Inner Bonding process shows you how to:
- Rapidly heal false beliefs about yourself, others and God
- Heal guilt, shame, emptiness and aloneness
- Move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion
- Address the resistance that may be keeping you stuck
- Learn how to heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you've always wanted
This powerful and life-changing process is the result of Dr. Margaret's over 50 years of personal inner work and work with her clients.
Unless you were raised by parents or caregivers who were loving to themselves, each other and to you, you may not have learned how to lovingly manage your painful feelings. As a result, you may be operating from your ego wounded self, controlled by your fears and false beliefs.
Your wounded self may often take over in unloving ways, trampling on your hurts, ignoring them or avoiding them with various addictions and controlling behavior such as:
- Addictions to drugs, junk food, nicotine, alcohol, relationships, work, TV or gaming.
- Co-dependence - trying to control others with anger, violence, guilt or compliance - making others responsible for your sense of safety and worth.
- Staying in your head rather than being present in your body
- Self-judgment, shaming yourself
- Obsessive thinking, ruminating, worrying
- Resistance to self, others, Spirit - to taking loving care of yourself
These forms of self-abandonment not only perpetuate fears of rejection, abandonment, aloneness, engulfment or failure, but they can contribute to illness. Inner Bonding is a powerful process for healing self-abandonment and learning to love and value yourself.
Through discussions, exercises and direct work with Dr. Margaret Paul or other Inner Bonding Facilitators, you learn the Six powerful Steps of Inner Bonding.
"Transformational Beyond Words! My heart and soul and true essence overflow with love and gratitude. I'm so eager and excited to go home and do Inner Bonding, and share this with my husband and son, and most of all MYSELF at any given moment." Kripalu Workshop, 9/08, Margaret Dean Godhard, Mom, Educator, Gainesville, GA
For more workshop testimonials, click here.
Format for the Workshop
- Exploring Your Ego Wounded Self
- Contacting Your Core Soul Self
- Discovering Your Loving Inner Adult
- Releasing the Anger of the Ego Wounded Self
- Learning the Dialogue Processes with the Wounded Self, Core Self, and Personal Spiritual Guidance
- Getting Stuck, Getting Unstuck
- Relationships: Handling Conflict and Setting Loving Boundaries
Other Facilitators teaching an Inner Bonding Workshop may change or add to the format.
The Mini-Workshop is a shorter version of the Weekend Workshop. The Mini-Workshop offers an overview of Inner Bonding along with demonstrations, questions, and an experience of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. In addition, participants are taught how to contact their personal spiritual Guidance. See the description of the Weekend Workshop for more details.
Similar to a weekend workshop, but shorter. Presents an overview of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. It may include other processes, depending upon the Facilitator conduction the workshop.
Think about someone you love. Think about who they are without their fear. Can you see their light and love? Can you see their power? Now look within yourself. Who are you without your fear? Can you see your light, your love, your beauty, your power?
By Dr. Margaret Paul
"I found the workshop to be incredibly helpful. Though I'd read Inner Bonding, am a member of the website, and had a phone session with Margaret, I learned so much at the workshop. I found the small group and visualizations to be very useful. The demonstrations were extraordinarily valuable. And my fear of feeling too vulnerable and overwhelmed didn't happen - it was a safe environment." Rowe Weekend Workshop 5/06
'This workshop was life changing. I wish that I had found this workshop sooner.' Kripalu Workshop - Lenox, MA, 9.13
“This technic is friendly and can be used by anyone. Inner Bonding is teaching you all three aspects of self-care. How to be open and loving and how to ask for help.” Nov 2018
'Thank you for the clarity & honesty in sharing your life experience. I could relate on so many levels. I live, in many ways, connected to my Guidance. I now have the courage & skills to live even more authentically in all areas of my life & to share my story & joy of life with people on a more consistent basis.' Weekend Workshop - Kripalu - Lenox, MA 9.14
"The workshop gave me a new perspective about me as a person. Asking for guidance for a higher power and asking questions as as loving adult for my inner child. [Margaret] is an excellent speaker. Very knowledgable about her subject. I enjoyed her workshop." Kripalu 9.18
"Life-altering. I've heard new concepts that helped me challenge my old ways of thinking and relating to myself and others. I am happy to share this moment with myself and my partner." L.A. Workshop, 1/08