Heal the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that leads to anxiety, depression, addiction, aloneness and relationship failure. Discover how to love yourself rather than reject yourself, and learn to make your best decisions through consistent connection with your personal source of spiritual guidance.
The innovative Inner Bonding process shows you how to:
- Rapidly heal false beliefs about yourself, others and God
- Heal guilt, shame, emptiness and aloneness
- Move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion
- Address the resistance that may be keeping you stuck
- Learn how to heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you've always wanted
This powerful and life-changing process is the result of Dr. Margaret's over 50 years of personal inner work and work with her clients.
Unless you were raised by parents or caregivers who were loving to themselves, each other and to you, you may not have learned how to lovingly manage your painful feelings. As a result, you may be operating from your ego wounded self, controlled by your fears and false beliefs.
Your wounded self may often take over in unloving ways, trampling on your hurts, ignoring them or avoiding them with various addictions and controlling behavior such as:
- Addictions to drugs, junk food, nicotine, alcohol, relationships, work, TV or gaming.
- Co-dependence - trying to control others with anger, violence, guilt or compliance - making others responsible for your sense of safety and worth.
- Staying in your head rather than being present in your body
- Self-judgment, shaming yourself
- Obsessive thinking, ruminating, worrying
- Resistance to self, others, Spirit - to taking loving care of yourself
These forms of self-abandonment not only perpetuate fears of rejection, abandonment, aloneness, engulfment or failure, but they can contribute to illness. Inner Bonding is a powerful process for healing self-abandonment and learning to love and value yourself.
Through discussions, exercises and direct work with Dr. Margaret Paul or other Inner Bonding Facilitators, you learn the Six powerful Steps of Inner Bonding.
"Transformational Beyond Words! My heart and soul and true essence overflow with love and gratitude. I'm so eager and excited to go home and do Inner Bonding, and share this with my husband and son, and most of all MYSELF at any given moment." Kripalu Workshop, 9/08, Margaret Dean Godhard, Mom, Educator, Gainesville, GA
For more workshop testimonials, click here.
Format for the Workshop
- Exploring Your Ego Wounded Self
- Contacting Your Core Soul Self
- Discovering Your Loving Inner Adult
- Releasing the Anger of the Ego Wounded Self
- Learning the Dialogue Processes with the Wounded Self, Core Self, and Personal Spiritual Guidance
- Getting Stuck, Getting Unstuck
- Relationships: Handling Conflict and Setting Loving Boundaries
Other Facilitators teaching an Inner Bonding Workshop may change or add to the format.
The Mini-Workshop is a shorter version of the Weekend Workshop. The Mini-Workshop offers an overview of Inner Bonding along with demonstrations, questions, and an experience of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. In addition, participants are taught how to contact their personal spiritual Guidance. See the description of the Weekend Workshop for more details.
Similar to a weekend workshop, but shorter. Presents an overview of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. It may include other processes, depending upon the Facilitator conduction the workshop.
In your relationships, do you focus on what you love about the person or on what you don't like? Which do you offer the most - appreciation or criticism? Since no one will ever meet your idea of perfection, why waste energy on complaints and criticism? If you spend your energy offering love and appreciation, you will find your heart feeling full of love.
By Dr. Margaret Paul
"I entered in a lot of inner pain, and today I feel very strong & positive towards personal self-care, growth & becoming a self reliant, loving me." Kripalu Workshop, Lenox, MA, 10/09
"It was a very positive experience. Margie has such a wealth of knowledge and most importantly, experience, that is quite evident." Toronto Workshop - Toronto, Canada - 4/2001
'This was tremendous. So simple, yet so profound. Life changing. I feel so hopeful now, having a process I can use to facilitate my own growth, healing and joy!' Kripalu Workshop, 9.12
"Probably the most valuable experience of my life! Every session was packed
with gems of useful information and "hands-on" learning experiences. Very
motivational to launch me on daily practice." Omega Workshop, 5/04
"Was a painful but enriching experience. It helped unblock whatever was blocked. It game me new tools to deepen my growth process. Enjoyed it all. [Margaret was] excellent! Peaceful. Explains very clearly. I enjoyed listening to her." Toronto Workshop, April, 2000
'Margaret's teaching of how to connect with all my key parts has been wonderful. I finish this weekend with a true intention to learn more about myself in an active way and to connect to my Child and Guidance.' Weekend Workshop - Kripalu - Lenox, MA 9.14