* This policy covers how Inner Bonding treats personal information that Inner Bonding collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Inner Bonding products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Inner Bonding does not own or control, or to people that Inner Bonding does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
* Inner Bonding collects personal information when you register with Inner Bonding and when you use Inner Bonding products. Once you register with Inner Bonding and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* Inner Bonding uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, and contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Inner Bonding does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people except under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
* Inner Bonding may set and access Inner Bonding cookies,on your computer.
* Inner Bonding uses web beacons to access Inner Bonding cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Inner Bonding products and services.
* Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for you to use the features available on this website. They include, for example, the ability to login and post a comment.
* Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize, track, and count the number of visitors who come to this website. They also allow us to track broken pages on the website and to count what visitors do when they click through the website.
* Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to track and remember your preferences for our website. For example, we can personalized content for you, greet you by name and/or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
* You can edit your Inner Bonding Account Information at any time.
* You can delete your account by calling us or emailing us or deleting your credit card.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Inner Bonding service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Inner Bonding Journal, that are considered part of your Inner Bonding account. You may opt out of receiveing any and all emails at any time by un-checking the "send email" option in your profile and also clicking the "unsubscribe" link contained in our emails.
* Information that may not be deleted from the site if requested:
- Message Board Postings, Questions and Answers from the Advice Column
- Archived Chat Statements, and other similar information.
* Information that we make best efforts to remove from system:
User Account Data, Personals Data, Address Data, Credit Card Data.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* Your Inner Bonding Account Information is password-protected.
* In certain areas Inner Bonding uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
* Inner Bonding may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Inner Bonding account.
Ponder the difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is something we acquire through various forms of education - books, experts, the Internet. Wisdom is a deep inner knowing of how to apply the knowledge in ways that support our highest good and the highest good of all. Knowledge without wisdom is the realm of the wounded self. Wisdom is the realm of the loving Adult.
By Dr. Margaret Paul