Daily InspirationIt is easy for most of us to judge ourselves, and challenging to be in compassion for ourselves. Yet it is compassion that motivates and heals. Today, focus on having compassion for the wounded judgmental part of you, and for all of your feelings. We learn and grow with compassion, and we shut down and get stuck with judgment. By Dr. Margaret Paul
I just wanted to thank you very much for the loving relationships course, it was brilliant. Having a good relationship with a partner has been one of my key goals for about the last 5 years, I've put a lot of time & effort in but with poor results. Your course has made me aware I've been putting effort in all the wrong directions.
Having a good relationship seemed to require both me & my partner to put effort in, so I kept getting stuck - I knew my usual strategy for achieving goals of just working hard didn't work but I had no other real skill set. Your course has given me the road map to success in relationships & it was the key I've been looking for. The part I value most is that it gives all the responsibility back to me, so while I can share with another I don't have to rely on them. That is brilliant.
While the rest of my life is really good overall, I think it's also giving me a new perspective here - how to value life & people more & just be in the moment. Rather than rushing around to avoid any difficult feelings. The only tool I had for difficult feelings before this was switching attention to something else. The new tools you've given me for actually dealing with the problem rather than avoiding are much better.
In terms of the course itself - the content & teaching were brilliant. The amount of information & pace of the course was perfect - I often find things are a little lightweight or lacking in detail but this course wasn't at all so thank you for that.
The other thing I found really helpful was the forum - I was surprised because I'm not really interested in online/IT things but I was very surprised at how useful it was. Having you answer questions was half the benefit of the course for me - because if I got stuck on something I could ask & then move onto the next topic rather than staying stuck. So thank you for such active input into the course it made a big difference in terms of my learning.
Honestly, your course is beginning to make a significant difference in my life so thank you very much.
"Thank you so much for this exceptional course. It seems trite to say, but it has changed my life. It’s like I finally have a way to really get through to myself. The steps are so practical, it’s the “how to” manual that for me brings about the healing I’ve wanted for years, in more fully loving myself.
"I just love this course. I have always loved IB but could not “get it” when I became involved years ago. This course taught me how to do it in a way that worked well for me." 1.15
I loved the course and its content touched my soul in so many ways. It is all so so much more than being about weight loss. It contained the information that my soul had been yearning for and I was delighted with it.
I really like the following features about the course :
- Being given the entire course from the start and then able to work my way through it however I wanted. (As compared to another course where you have to finish the steps before you can proceed and then you cannot go back either = disappointing style).
- Having a copy (and being able to keep a copy) of the course – I so want to refer back to it after having paid for it.
- The content of the PDF files – they were well written and extensive which helped with grasping the information and practicing Inner Bonding. Remembering those of us who so need Inner Bonding really need to be given many steps to be able to see what we previously could not see or feel.
Three other benefits about the Weight Loss course would be :
- It has shown me that I need to take care of myself (emotionally as well) and given me the tools to do so. We also have to give up the notion that another human being is going to take care of us and stay lazy waiting for the impossible.
- Inner Bonding can be used for all aspects of life (not just weight loss). Thus it has given me a valuable life tool.
- Inner Bonding is repeated and explained in so many ways – to help us to understand from many angles and those who so need it, really need all the help they can get to get it with regards to Inner Bonding.
I would recommend the Permanent Weight Loss course or indeed Inner Bonding in general It is a valuable for life in many many regards.
I find I am using Inner Bonding in many ways and learning much about myself and thus starting to take better care of myself in all regards. It has changed my perspective such that I now see the opportunity to take loving care. It has really opened my eyes and heart.
'As a 15 year old going to this Workshop with my Mom, I was obviously skeptical about whether it would be a huge waste of time or not. But after meeting some of the people and getting to know them, I realized that my age changed nothing. I was treated the same way. And I guess that made me open enough to get what I needed out of the experience. I feel so much more mentally prepared to take things on and I never thought I'd have that.' Rowe, MA Workshop, 5.12
"It was very gentle, yet powerful. I have been doing Inner Bonding for 2 years and I was able to deepen my own understanding of the process. I loved the supportive environment and enjoyed the openness of the other participants. I was also able to deepen my connection with my child and spirit. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!" Toronto Workshop - Toronto, Canada - 4/2001
"Wow! I got in touch with my inner child! It's me she's been angry, resentful, sad, joyful about - not the rest of the world. I have abandoned her, ignored her, paid no good attention to her - now I know where my efforts need to be directed - it's scary and enormously hopeful." Kripalu Workshop - Lenox, MA - 5/2001
People learn in different ways. Some like to read, others like to listen or watch, while others like to do and experience. Some can learn on their own while others need in-person help. Look over what we offer and decide how you want to start learning Inner Bonding. Immersing yourself in the process is the best way to learn, so some of you might want to do a number of these at the same time.
A great way to start is with our Free Inner Bonding eCourse.
Scroll down to:
- Free Learning & Support
- Courses, Products, Virtual Support
- In-Person Experiences
(Photograph by Melina Stathopaulos)
Free Learning & Support
Free Inner Bonding eCourse – This is a 7-day ecourse that comes to you through your email for 7 days. It teaches you the basics of Inner Bonding.
Free Help – This section has free videos, audios and article packets on many aspects of relationships, Personal Development, Parenting, Spiritual Connection and Addiction. There is much help in this section!
Free Articles – We have well over 1000 free articles to help you with your learning process.
Free Videos – For those of you who are visual, we have many videos to help you understand Inner Bonding.
Free Assessment – Take our Free Assessment to see how you are doing emotionally and in your relationships, and receive valuable information in the process.
Free Weekly Inner Bonding Journal - Receive the latest articles and updates, along with an inspiration for the day.
Free sessions with an Inner Bonding Facilitator-in-Training – When you join IBVillage as a Silver member ($19.95/month) you receive 3 free sessions with and Inner Bonding Facilitator-in-Training. As a Gold member ($29.95/month), you receive 6 free sessions with an Inner Bonding Facilitator-in-Training – along with many other benefits, and as a Platinum member ($49.95/month), you receive 8 free sessions + numerous other benefits.
Courses, Products & Virtual Support
• SelfQuest® - SelfQuest is a self-guided journey that takes place at your own pace, in the privacy of your own space. There will be challenges on this journey, but it is a journey well worth the effort because its invaluable rewards will last a lifetime. SelfQuest is a comprehensive educational, personal empowerment and conflict resolution completely encrypted online program.
Cost: Three months – $197 + 3 months of support in IBVillage as a Bronze member is included in the membership fee.
Six months – $397 + 3 months of support in IBVillage as a Gold member is included in the membership fee + 6 free sessions with an Inner Bonding Facilitator in Training, which will be very helpful in your healing process.
Lifetime membership for two – $997 + 6 months for each person of support in IBVillage as Gold members is included in the membership fee + 6 free sessions for each person with an Inner Bonding Facilitator in Training.
• Love Yourself: A 30-Day At-Home Inner Bonding Course with Dr. Margaret Paul – This course includes videos and visualizations created just for this course, a daily article, a special forum just for participants, and a weekly group call to get your questions answered. The call will be recorded so if you can't attend at the time, you will receive a copy of it. For about 15 minutes a day, you can learn Inner Bonding.
Cost: $199 for the 30 days.
• Frequency: A 30-Day At-Home Spiritual Connection & Manifestation Course with Dr. Margaret Paul - This course includes videos and visualizations created just for this course, a daily article, a special forum just for participants, and a weekly group call to get your questions answered. The call will be recorded so if you can't attend at the time, you will receive a copy of it. For about 15-20 minutes a day, you can learn to connect with your spiritual Guidance or deepen your current connection, and learn the art of manifestion.
Cost: $199 for the 30 days.
• Loving Relationships: A 30-Day At-Home Experience with Dr. Margaret Paul For partnered individuals and couples, and people who want to be partnered - This course includes videos and visualizations created just for this course, a daily article, a special forum just for participants, and a weekly group call to get your questions answered. The call will be recorded so if you can't attend at the time, you will receive a copy of it. For about 20 minutes a day, you can learn how to heal your current relationship or how to create the relationships of your dreams.
Cost: $199 for the 30 days.
• Attracting your Beloved: A 30-Day At-home Experience with Dr. Margaret Paul to Learn How to Attract the Love of your Life - This course includes videos and visualizations created just for this course, a daily article, a special forum just for participants, and a weekly group call to get your questions answered. The call will be recorded so if you can't attend at the time, you will receive a copy of it. For about 20 minutes a day, you can learn how to attract the love of your life.
Cost: $199 for the 30 days.
• Passionate Purpose, Vibrant Health! A 30-Day at home Experience with Dr. Margaret Paul - This course includes videos and visualizations created just for this course, a daily article, a special forum just for participants, and a weekly group call to get your questions answered. The call will be recorded so if you can't attend at the time, you will receive a copy of it. For about 20 minutes a day, you can learn how access the blueprint for your passionate purpose and achieve the health and wellbring to manifest it.
Cost: $199 for the 30 days.
• The Intimate Relationship Toolbox – This 12-week home-study course, which includes videos, audios and article packets, teaches you the Steps of Inner Bonding, while also teaching you how to create a loving relationship.
Cost: $297 or $133/month for three months.
• Dr. Margaret's Permanent Weight Loss Course – This 12-week home-study course, which includes videos, audios and article packets, teaches you the Steps of Inner Bonding, while also teaching you how to permanently lose weight.
Cost: $297 or $133/month for three months.
• Books, CDs & DVDs, eBooks, Webinars, Podcasts – In our store we have many Inner Bonding products to support you in your Inner Bonding process.
• IBVillage – Receive much support through our compassionate community of Inner Bonders. You can try IBVillage for 30 days for just $4.95, and if you don't want to continue beyond the month, you can cancel with just a click.
Depending on your level of membership, IBVillage offers forums, Q&A Advice, hosted chats, special videos demonstrating the Inner Bonding process, the ability to interact with other members about articles and Q&A, free past webinars, free podcasts, our Village Square – which includes comforting ideas and the ability to offer your personal creative expression.
We offer four levels of membership:
Bronze - $9.95/month
This is a read-and participate membership. You can read all member articles, join hosted chats, read Comfort and Expression, forums, and all answers and posts to Advice questions, and post to all these arenas. You also have access to all Member's Only videos and to "My Inner Bonding Process," which takes you through the Inner Bonding process. In addition, all Webinars are free. You cannot ask questions, but you can read all posts and respond them.
Silver - $19.95/month
This is a community interaction membership. This includes all the benefits of Bronze plus: you receive 3 FREE sessions with an Inner Bonding Facilitator-in-Training.
Gold - $29.95/month
This is a community interaction & professional help membership. This includes everything in Bronze and silver plus: You can ask questions in Advice and receive in-depth professional advice, generally the same day. And, you are eligible for 6 FREE sessions with an Inner Bonding Facilitator-in-Training. You may receive these sessions at any time of your membership. (You are limited to a total of six free sessions during the time of your membership).
Platinum - $49.95/month
This is the ultimate membership...you receive all the benefits of the other levels plus: Free monthly "Ask Dr. Margaret Podcast" - a $39.95 value; 8 FREE sessions with an Inner Bonding Facilitator in Training. You may receive these sessions at any time of your membership. (You are limited to a total of eight free sessions during the time of your membership); 1 FREE 45 minute phone session with Dr. Margaret after 1 year of membership - worth $200; Store discounts - books, CDs, DVDs - 20% off.
Phone and Skype Sessions With Dr. Margaret Paul - Dr. Margaret Paul offers phone and Skype sessions for individuals and couples.
Phone and Skype Sessions With Other Inner Bonding Facilitators - We have many well-trained facilitators who offer phone and Skype sessions for various fees.
6-Week Inner Bonding Group with Dr. Margaret Paul – Dr. Margaret offers 6-week groups with 8 people for 1 ½ hours weekly. Gain the benefit of hearing Dr. Margaret work with the other participants, as well as have an opportunity to do your own Inner Bonding work.
Cost: $300 for the 6 weeks - $50/session.
Weekend Inner Bonding Workshops – Dr. Margaret and other Inner Bonding facilitators offer 2-3 Day weekend Inner Bonding workshops.
The cost varies depending on the location.
3-and 5-Day Intensives – this is the most in-depth face-to-face way of healing and learning Inner Bonding.
Cost varies depending on the Intensive. Dr. Margaret's 5-Day Intensive cost is $2195, which includes room, board and the Intensive.