Daily InspirationIt is easy for most of us to judge ourselves, and challenging to be in compassion for ourselves. Yet it is compassion that motivates and heals. Today, focus on having compassion for the wounded judgmental part of you, and for all of your feelings. We learn and grow with compassion, and we shut down and get stuck with judgment. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing