Discover this wonderful community of
caring, compassionate learners!
Join now to learn the powerful self-healing system
that has transformed the lives of thousands!
Benefits, Features and Services Include:
- FREE monthly Podcasts by Dr. Margaret Paul for Platinum members - in-depth Inner Bonding learning. (value $39.95 - which makes the membership almost free!) Some of the topics include:
- How to heal sexual problems
- How to stop fights with a partner
- How to stop abandoning yourself and start loving yourself
- How to create the relationship of your dreams
- How to connect with a personal source of spiritual guidance
- How to deal with disrespectful teens
- Ask your questions at any time (for Gold and Platinum members) and receive FREE in-depth professional help. You don't have to wait for a therapy appointment to get professional help for your burning questions, which are generally answered by Dr. Margaret or other facilitators within hours. Members ask many different kind of questions, such as:
- What to do when you find out your spouse is having an affair
- What to do when you discover your adolescent is stealing
- How to stop power struggles
- What to do instead of getting angry or withdrawn in conflict
- How to stop binge eating
- How to make excellent decisions
- Profoundly inspiring hosted chats (for Silver, Gold, and Platinum members) with Dr. Margaret and other Inner Bonding facilitators. Topics include:
- Getting clear about boundaries
- When to speak up and when to be quiet
- Taking and caretaking
- Fear of rejection and engulfment
- How to manage heartbreak
- How to raising responsible children
- Caring and compassionate support from facilitators and members on the Discussion Boards (read only for Bronze members). The discussion boards include any and all topics, such as:
- My fear of loneliness
- Grieving my childhood trauma
- Trusting my feelings
- Problems with a co-worker
- Struggling with judging myself
- I stood my ground!
- And More...
- Videos showing how to do the Inner Bonding® process!
- Dr. Erika's Everything Blog!
- Significant discounts on everything in our Store! (For Platinum members)
- Access to all articles - over 1000 - and the ability to comment and ask questions!
- Share your art, photography, poetry, creative writing, book reviews, music, movie reviews, recipes, and videos! (Read only for Bronze members).
- Without learning how to love yourself, the anxiety, depression, and empty
hole inside you will continue to grow, no matter how much sex you have, food
you eat, drugs you take, alcohol you drink, money you make, success you
achieve, attention and admiration you receive, or how many things you buy,
children you have, or marriages you have.
- "[After one month on the member site] I just can't believe the improvement in my heart , the lack of anxiety and depression, and i'm just so thankful for this place to come to get nurturance an support and guidance. "
- "I was looking for something to take away the emptiness I felt inside. I have found it. It has helped me so much in my life and I am looking forward going deeper and deeper into it."
- "Bless you and Dr. Erika for Inner Bonding! I feel as if I have found a process that will truly help me to heal, after decades of therapy, self-help, 12-Step programs, medication, etc. The 12-Step programs are wonderful, and the medicines are a means, not an end. The Inner Bonding, I feel, is a key to healing."
- Without learning how to manage your own feelings, the power struggles, arguments, disconnection and distance with your spouse, children, friends and co-workers will continue to get worse and worse.
- "I wish everyone on the planet could understand the value of this site. It is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I am so very grateful it exists and to the people who run the programs. Thank you very much."
- "The value I've gained since becoming a member is immeasurable. My marriage is improving, I'm a better parent, and I've stopped drinking! I practice IB consistently and it's paying off!"
- Without developing a powerful loving adult self, you
will continue to lose yourself, your relationship, your health, your
aliveness, passion, joy, inner peace, and creativity.
- “After ten years of therapy and countless workshops, I still did not have the sense of self and wholeness I knew I needed for a truly joyful life. Since I had tried everything, I had no idea how to proceed. Inner Bonding gave me the precious missing pieces of an “inner bond” – an internal system that is at last in place and joyfully intact.”
- "With IB I find not only myself healing but my own kids are daily becoming happier and healthier. How grateful can a person be for that? I find the daily support of the website extremely important."
- Without healing your wounded self, you will continue to be manipulated and controlled by others, and continue to experience guilt, shame, and emotional abuse.
- "I'm grateful for the results i am already seeing in and around me. My relationships with people are changing--for the (much) better. I'm truly grateful for the warmth, honesty, insight, intelligence, and intentions of Margaret and crew, and every one of you lovely Inner Bonders."
- Without deep healing, the abundance available to you through the Law of Attraction will likely continue to elude you.
- "I'm wondering how I've lived so long without it. I can't tell you how valuable I believe this site is. I truly believe it is in the top ten significant contributions to the planet.
- Without developing your personal spiritual connection, momentary pleasure is all you will ever experience - never true joy. Without full access to your spiritual guidance, what you have right now is likely as good as it gets.
- "I think your Inner Bonding work is one of the most significant contributions to this planet I have ever seen. People can heal, love and live life as happy whole spiritual beings. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your work."
Daily InspirationLet us not deny or judge the wounded part of us that wants control over our feelings, over how others feel about us, and over the outcome of things - and believes we can have this control. Let us consciously choose to control, without judgment, instead of doing it unconsciously; by making it conscious and choosing it, the choice to love ourselves and others, instead of trying to control ourselves and others, becomes available to us. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"This workshop came as the right thing at the right time. I was coming to this in my dreams and through my intuition, but actually coming to the workshop brought me to concrete steps that I can take to heal my wounded self and actually move on through behavior that no longer serves. I feel empowered." Rowe Weekend Workshop, 5/06
"[The Inner Bonding Workshop] put me back on the path of doing the work and will move me past the 'stuck' place I was in!"
Workshop at Kripalu in MA, July, 1999
'This workshop was exactly what I have been asking for for the last few months. I learned so much re: How to shift my feelings. I knew my feelings were telling me I was off the mark, & separate from Source. So How to get reconnected is very good news. The 6 steps put it in a concise, clear & doable format.' Rowe, MA Workshop, 4/08
K. Melissa Waterman
'Life-changing. I came to this conference hoping to gain some insight around my relationships with men. I'm learning with an understanding of what holds me back (myself), where my wounded thoughts come from, and how to heal myself. I have the power to change my life, and I 100% commit to making that happen.' Inner Bonding Weekend Workshop, Rowe, MA, 4/10
'Learning about Inner Bonding has been like learning the secret to life. I have been struggling in my life for so long - spinning in circles. Inner Bonding has a clear, logical method to healing and becoming all you can be. I am blown away by what I have learned and I am grateful.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.10
"Twenty years of marriage, I never understood why my wife called me 'controlling'. I got it! The things I learned about my anger and how to own it, and lovingly learn from it are terrific." Rowe, MA Workshop, 4/08