Rules for IBVillage Forum and for 'What's New"
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
- When you post, be sure that you are open to learning. This is a place to support you in your Inner Bonding process.
- Always focus on being compassionate and caring with members - not judgmental. We want this to be a safe place to share your struggles and triumphs without fear of overt or covert criticism.
- We honor each other's inner knowing. We share from our own life experience, never insisting others agree with our point of view. Kindness is our focus in all our dealings on IBVilage.
- Look for the best in others.
- We love when you share your own experiences that might be helpful to others.
- Refrain from analyzing others.
- Be careful of projecting your own feelings and experiences onto others
- The Forum is a place for discussing your struggles and triumphs with Inner Bonding and receiving help and support for your IB process.
- If you are having a hard time, please make sure you are open to learning about the feedback you receive.
- If you want Dr. Margaret's help in the Forum, you need to state it in a short paragraph. Due to time constraints, she won't read long posts, and she doesn't read all posts. She oversees the safety of the Forum, but doesn't often participate. Questions are to be addressed primarily in the Advice section.
By participating in IBVillage you agree to the following shared agreements:
1. I agree to share within the framework of the practice, teachings and premises of Inner Bonding.
Inner Bonding adheres to the four basic premises:
Premise #1: We are responsible for our intention to control or our intention to learn to love moment-by-moment, regardless of external circumstances.
Premise #2: We have the ability to create circumstances and opportunities in our lives that reflect our clear intention to learn to love ourselves and others. We commit to this intention and to living in alignment with this intention.
Premise #3: When we learn to love ourselves, our external world will alter accordingly.
Premise #4: Part of learning to love ourselves is choosing to be gentle with ourselves when we realize that we are in the intention to control rather than in the intention to love. No matter how many times we notice this, we choose to attempt to let go of self-judgment as we move ourselves back into the intention to love ourselves and others.
By agreeing to this 1st Shared Agreement, I agree to give up sharing about my experience from a victimized perspective and to lean into taking full responsibility for my own experiences on this forum, in life and in love while I’m participating in Inner Bonding Village.
2. I agree to be 100% responsible for my own wellbeing while participating in the forum and in any other place in IBVillage.
4. I agree to honor the confidentiality of others in IBVillage.
5. I agree to take responsibility for being a guardian of the container of safety and cohesion in IBVillage.
6. I understand that posts that upset other members and create a lack of safety in the forum or in ‘What’s New’ will be taken down.
IBVillage is primarily a place where we share our exploration of the Inner Bonding process. We also share laughs, thought provoking articles, our own creative art and writing...but at the core it is a place where we seek input as we journey into a new way of being.
It is our responsibility to accept or reject the comments offered on IBVillage, not the responsibility of posters to say what we want to hear.
Likewise, it is the responsibility of posters to avoid insisting others agree with their viewpoint.
What IBVillage is not: it isn't a social media group where people share mundane daily activities, nor is it a place where you can expect responses to all your posts. It isn't a place to seek blind support. It is a place to learn and grow and receive support for your learning and growing.
Posting on the forum does not replace the need to practice the Inner Bonding process.
Daily InspirationSet your intention for the day. Make a conscious decision that you want to be in love, compassion, peace and joy. Decide to be courageous and speak your truth. Request to draw to you all that is of the light, and to be immune to the darkness of anger, fear and judgment. By Dr. Margaret Paul
'I'm so glad and happy that I took this Workshop, it has helped me so much. I can relate to most of what was covered. I'm now taking the steps to love myself. I always thought that I was going to get it from someone else. I now know that I'm going to get love from myself. Thank you.' Rowe, MA Workshop, 5.12
"Was a painful but enriching experience. It helped unblock whatever was blocked. It game me new tools to deepen my growth process. Enjoyed it all. [Margaret was] excellent! Peaceful. Explains very clearly. I enjoyed listening to her." Toronto Workshop, April, 2000
"I feel like a lot of questions have been answered and that I have a whole new toolbox to take into the world that will help me love myself and those around me.
It was an extremely useful training in accurate self-care - an area where I have been really stuck. A few very important reminders, a few pieces of 'diamond dust' - new revelations."
Rev. Alexia Salvatierra
"I want to express my gratitude for offering the truly life-changing 30-day Love Yourself course. I have been through years of talk therapy, spiritual practice, medications and more. Finally, your program has provided a PROCESS for learning to love and heal myself, as well having ongoing dialogue with God. The work is providing me with freedom from so many limiting beliefs while discovering my own voice and capacity for self-reliance. You teach with warmth and acceptance that is safe and healing. I am more excited about my life and future than I have ever been! I look forward to continuing as a monthly subscriber and to taking your passion and purpose course, too." 7.15
"Margaret is an inspirational person that proves how powerful her teachings are just by meeting her. she is a true angel for this worl. I love how we can have a guideline (The Six Steps) that we can take with us throughout our life as a tool to become a better person in all areas." Kripalu 9.18
"[The workshop] really opened my eyes and my heart to compassion...around my addiction to shame. Helped me see the need to accept my helplessness over others. Margaret was excellent - outsides match insides - can see the work of the six steps in her life."