Inner Bonding is of benefit to anyone seeking to heal their fears, false beliefs, anxiety, depression, and stress. It is of benefit to couples seeking to heal their relationship or create more passion and intimacy. It is of benefit to anyone seeking to enhance their self-esteem, creativity, personal power, joy and inner peace. It is also of benefit to health care professionals seeking to help others heal.
- Individuals who are struggling with issues of aloneness, depression, spirituality, self-esteem, anger, or violence; addiction problems including weight problems and food addiction, drug and alcohol addiction, relationship, love, and sex addiction; and personal issues including childhood physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse; motivation and goal achievement, and problems at work.
- Couples who are suffering from communication difficulties, power struggles, sexual difficulties, boundary problems, or spousal abuse; or couples who want to deepen their relationships, their ability to love, connect, and be intimate.
- Parents who are having problems with their children or parents who want to expand their ability to lovingly parent.
- All individuals who want to deepen their spiritual connection through healing their own core shame issues.
- Managers, employers, employees, co-workers, and business partners who want to resolve their conflicts related to control, resistance, communication, and boundary issues.
- Teachers and educators who want to model loving behavior and achieve greater rapport with their students.
- Mental health professionals who want to learn the process to use with themselves and their clients.
- Religious professionals who want to deepen their spiritual connection and help others do the same.
- Artists, writers, musicians, actors and directors who want to expand their creativity through deepening their inner and spiritual connection, learning to create directly from the Source.
Daily InspirationBeing safe is not about controlling others and outcomes. Being safe is not about staying in the mind and figuring things out. You will feel safe when you connect with your spiritual Guidance, who has your well-being at heart at all times, and will guide you toward those actions and situations that support your safety and highest good. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"I was delightfully surprised to learn how all the different practices I do - Zen, 12-Step programs, reading other authors, and bodywork - are harmonious. I also heard the description of a past issue of someone else that resonated with my own experience. The anger process is something I've been looking for, for years. Finally something made sense." Toronto Workshop - Toronto, Canada - 4/2001
Anne Marie Jackson
"I have been doing Inner Bonding for three years now and got a lot out of this course.
"It takes a small amount of time daily and is a wonderful, clear reminder of how to use all the steps in Inner Bonding. Most importantly, it helped in my struggle with WANTING to feel my feelings, which my wounded self very much tries to avoid!
"I've printed out all thirty days of input and keep in a binder for easy reference to Anger Process, Getting in Touch with Guidance, etc. As I struggle to enter the new mental habits of Inner Bonding, this visual reminder is another invaluable tool." Susan J. 4.15
'I know I needed to work on myself and that I needed guidance in the best way to do that for myself. I've used many methods and modalities over the past 25 years. For me, the Inner Bonding process is a blend of all the parts of those modalities that worked for me. However they are all integated into one process that gets to the root of self love - truly loving myself.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.15 - Lenox, MA
"Margaret is an inspirational person that proves how powerful her teachings are just by meeting her. she is a true angel for this worl. I love how we can have a guideline (The Six Steps) that we can take with us throughout our life as a tool to become a better person in all areas." Kripalu 9.18
"I recognize that loving myself as a Loving Parent is my most important act of love. It is the key to who I am in all my external relationships. As I love myself unconditionally I really do make the difference in the world as I so desire to be/do. I fully commit to creating my greatest love story with me. I turn loving compassion inwardly now." L.A. Weekend Workshop, 11/04
[This testimonial is from a 15 year old boy] "I believe that the workshop provided necessary important information. I enjoyed it and will recommend as many friends as I can to come to one" Toronto Workshop, April, 2000