Inner Bonding is of benefit to anyone seeking to heal their fears, false beliefs, anxiety, depression, and stress. It is of benefit to couples seeking to heal their relationship or create more passion and intimacy. It is of benefit to anyone seeking to enhance their self-esteem, creativity, personal power, joy and inner peace. It is also of benefit to health care professionals seeking to help others heal.
- Individuals who are struggling with issues of aloneness, depression, spirituality, self-esteem, anger, or violence; addiction problems including weight problems and food addiction, drug and alcohol addiction, relationship, love, and sex addiction; and personal issues including childhood physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse; motivation and goal achievement, and problems at work.
- Couples who are suffering from communication difficulties, power struggles, sexual difficulties, boundary problems, or spousal abuse; or couples who want to deepen their relationships, their ability to love, connect, and be intimate.
- Parents who are having problems with their children or parents who want to expand their ability to lovingly parent.
- All individuals who want to deepen their spiritual connection through healing their own core shame issues.
- Managers, employers, employees, co-workers, and business partners who want to resolve their conflicts related to control, resistance, communication, and boundary issues.
- Teachers and educators who want to model loving behavior and achieve greater rapport with their students.
- Mental health professionals who want to learn the process to use with themselves and their clients.
- Religious professionals who want to deepen their spiritual connection and help others do the same.
- Artists, writers, musicians, actors and directors who want to expand their creativity through deepening their inner and spiritual connection, learning to create directly from the Source.
Daily InspirationToday, think about softness - the softness of your smile, of your kindness and caring, of the tenderness of your touch. There is such power in softness. Today, discern the difference between softness and weakness. Weakness is allowing others to run over you and control you. Softness is the result of a powerful loving Adult standing in your truth and being unafraid to express your love. By Dr. Margaret Paul
"This course was enormously insightful and helped me put lots of the principles learned from the 'Love Yourself' course into context. It's relieved me of a lot of the anxiety and skewed thinking I was putting my little girl through with regards to attracting a beloved partner in my life.
"I've been on my own for 7 years and the way I was treating myself I don't think that was likely to change. Now I feel as if I have got off the train that was heading in the wrong direction and calmly started to walk home!" 10.14
'The Inner Bonding Workshop is wonderful and empowering. I feel a deep sense of well being. It reaffirms the path I already was on and makes me conscious and determined to stick with it. When I started Inner Bonding I did not have the ability to be alone, to spend time in my own company. If I felt upset or cried about something I would need a friend or loved one. Two years later, just a few months prior to the Workshop, I lost my 16 year old son in a tragic accident. I am immersed in the deepest pain possible and not afraid of it. I can just cry and cry like my heart is breaking and be able to comfort myself and be there for myself and know that this will pass. I am able to go through what I am today (death, divorce, moving countries) because I have ME.' Los Angeles Weekend Workshop, 3.11
'This is my second workshop for Inner Bonding and I got so much more out of it this time. I would definitely return again and again.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.12
"I've been on a journey to 'find myself' for a while now. That included attending Tony Robbins' Mastery University and having counseling. Something was missing though. I knew the answers were inside me but hadn't found the tools yet to access them. Margaret gave me the tools and it was light a light bulb! This makes so much sense to pay attention to myself, ask myself - honor myself.. She was excellent - compelling, passionate, loving - one of the best [leaders] I've had."
'I wasn't sure what to expect upon entering the workshop - my eyes were definitely opened to how I have developed a pattern of ignoring my inner self and looking to others to fulfill my needs. I have come away with a sense of empowerment and hope that I haven't ever felt before. Thank you!' Kripalu Workshop-Lenox, MA, 9.13
"The Inner Bonding Workshop has helped me to see myself more clearly. I've made a commitment to take care of my little girl and I'm looking forward to attending a 5-Day Intensive as soon as possible. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to connect with themselves and others."