Daily InspirationWhat question governs your waking moments? Are you unconsciously governed by the question, "How can I have control over feeling safe?" Or, are you consciously guided by the question, "What is loving to myself and others?" The first question leads to anger, blame, withdrawal, numbness, resistance, compliance and defensiveness. The second question leads to connection with your spiritual Guidance and the loving evolution of your soul. By Dr. Margaret Paul
“Participating in the Loving Relationships course was one of the best money spent ever. I have never witnessed loving relationships when I was young, so it was important for me to learn from someone who understands the nuts and bolts of what can wrong in relationships, and most importantly - how to heal it. I'm very grateful for having the opportunity to learn with you. Our marriage is already benefiting a lot from this course and I feel confident that I'll be able to continue growing and sharing love with the information I learned from you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
"Intensely powerful, peaceful. I feel as though I have the tools to deepen my healing journey and reclaim myself. Thank you!! Beyond wonderful! - I very much enjoyed the guided visualizations, they were very powerful to me. This was a very special weekend." Kripalu Workshop - Lenox, MA - 5/2001
"This week-end has enlightened my soul. Inner Bonding is life changing. Margaret is amazing - she is the look of Freedom." L.A. Workshop, 12/06
"Wonderful! I learned so much intellectually, even though I've read 3 of the books! I learned so much experientially." Rowe Weekend Workshop, 5/06
[About "Inner Bonding"] A wake-up call to the most exciting miracle of the universe: your life.
Peter and Lynda Guber
"I've had 'Inner Bonding' (the book) for over six months, read it and started practicing what I learned from it. Being able to attend the workshop was a continuation badly needed. The personal delivery of all the information, the sharing of Margaret's experience and the 'sessions' carried during the workshop, added a special dimension to what I got from her book. [Margaret is] a wonderful, sensitive human being, to say nothing of her wit and quick mind!" Toronto Workshop, April, 2000
Inner Bonding is of benefit to anyone seeking to heal their fears, false beliefs, anxiety, depression, and stress. It is of benefit to couples seeking to heal their relationship or create more passion and intimacy. It is of benefit to anyone seeking to enhance their self-esteem, creativity, personal power, joy and inner peace. It is also of benefit to health care professionals seeking to help others heal.
- Individuals who are struggling with issues of aloneness, depression, spirituality, self-esteem, anger, or violence; addiction problems including weight problems and food addiction, drug and alcohol addiction, relationship, love, and sex addiction; and personal issues including childhood physical, sexual, emotional, and spiritual abuse; motivation and goal achievement, and problems at work.
- Couples who are suffering from communication difficulties, power struggles, sexual difficulties, boundary problems, or spousal abuse; or couples who want to deepen their relationships, their ability to love, connect, and be intimate.
- Parents who are having problems with their children or parents who want to expand their ability to lovingly parent.
- All individuals who want to deepen their spiritual connection through healing their own core shame issues.
- Managers, employers, employees, co-workers, and business partners who want to resolve their conflicts related to control, resistance, communication, and boundary issues.
- Teachers and educators who want to model loving behavior and achieve greater rapport with their students.
- Mental health professionals who want to learn the process to use with themselves and their clients.
- Religious professionals who want to deepen their spiritual connection and help others do the same.
- Artists, writers, musicians, actors and directors who want to expand their creativity through deepening their inner and spiritual connection, learning to create directly from the Source.