Daily InspirationWho defines your worth? Do you give others the authority to decide if you are worthy or unworthy, okay or not okay, adequate or inadequate, lovable or unlovable? Does others' approval or disapproval define your worth and lovability? Today, give the authority only to your spiritual Guidance to define your worth, goodness and lovability. By Dr. Margaret Paul
I loved the course and can't wait to read it all over again for another 30 days. Looking at myself for answers when there's conflict and taking care of myself when others are unloving has made my life so much happier. Taking responsibility for my childish behaviour and nurturing my inner child has made all of my relationships much more enjoyable! Thanks for sharing all of your wisdom and expressing it so poignantly." 4.14
"The most stupendous relationship course, thanks! Your deep wisdom, generosity of heart and truth are a great gift to me and to the world…. I sense, Margaret, that you not only teach but also really live the path of Love. You share it freely. You have not only cracked the relationship and self love codes, you have also created a deeply compassionate healing system that really works. You are a wonderful role model. Thanks!! With Love and gratitude." 4.14
"Thanks for showing me that relationships are possibilities/vehicles to grow faster instead of problems. The course was so contentful....It is definitely a blessed material that could and must be my 'Bible' and which is worth waking up in time in the mornings and reading it again and again as attuning to the new day." 4.14
"Thank you very much for this course! I am sad the 30 days are already over, they seemed to have come and gone so quickly. I feel empowered and more connected with the information and wisdom you have provided and I would like to let you know that I am very grateful to you." 4.14
"The relationship course was a great way to reinforce, daily, the core principals of a healthy relationship. There was a variety of videos and visualizations which added greatly to the daily lessons. It was a great learning experience. The course allows you to work on something different every day at a measured pace. I highly recommend the course." 4.14
"When I had a crisis in my long term marriage a few years ago, I read books, websites, and went to some counseling and EFT sessions. But I was still quite unhappy about my situation and unsure of what to do. The Loving Relationships course has given me a clear understanding of relationship systems and my part in what is going on. With the focus on Inner Bonding and keeping my 'eyes on my own plate', I feel so much better within myself and within my relationship. I’ve even stopped wondering whether my relationship is good or bad or if it will last. I’m more focused on being aware of my feelings and actions in each moment of my life and with my partner. That is the most important thing for me now - managing our interactions in a more loving and open way. I’m no longer scared or protecting myself, and am enjoying life much more in all my relationships!" 4.14
Loving Relationships: a 30-Day At-Home Relationships Course
This course begins on February 25th, 2015
Loving Relationships: A 30-Day at-Home Experience with Dr. Margaret Paul
For partnered individuals and couples,
and people who want to be partnered
"The most stupendous relationship course, thanks!" ~Dov
Did you have role modeling for creating a loving relationship?
Do you want an intimate relationship, but instead you feel lonely
and disconnected with your partner,
or you can't find the partner of your dreams?
Is anger or withdrawal tearing you apart? Is there too
much distance or drama in your relationship?
"A huge eye opener for me. I will never look at relationships
the same way again! I learned so much." ~Monica
"It was a great learning experience....
I highly recommend this course." Jeff S.
"I feel so much better within myself and within
my relationship." ~Coral
Come join me in this life-changing course!
If you are in a relationship and your partner doesn't want to take this course, you will greatly benefit from taking it yourself. And if you are not in a relationship and you want to be, this course will be of great help to you.
(This course is NOT the same as 'The Intimate Relationship Toolbox'. They are two entirely different experiences).
"The best!...gives you the tools to carve away all that is not true
love to heal ALL relationships and set yourself free." ~Madison
I have taken both the 30 day love yourself course
and the 30 day frequency course and this course,
far from being repetitive, added a lot to my process
of learning to love myself." ~C.D.
In this course - which will take only about 20 minutes a day - you're going to learn about:
- The fears and beliefs that create relationship conflict and distance, and how to heal them within your relationship or on your own
- What is in the way of emotional connection, and sexual intimacy and passion
- How to lovingly manage conflict
- How to communicate your feelings and needs in a way that creates intimacy rather than distance
- How to keep love alive throughout your relationship
"I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this
class....So empowering! My husband and I were on the verge
of divorce....we have not had a 'yelling, screaming fight'
since this class started. ~Karen
"I loved the program. It was eye opening for me.
It is simple and affordable, yet very rich,
and is obviously the collection of a lifetime of
experience and hard work from you. ~Layla
People learn in different ways. Some people learn by seeing, some by hearing, and some by reading, and some in all of these ways. You will have an opportunity to learn in all of these ways, because here is what you will be receiving in this course:
- Each day, for 30 days, you will be receiving an email from me that contains an article and an action step for you to take that day. Each simple action step, which you will be able to easily integrate into your day, will gradually lead you toward understanding what you are doing that is creating your relationship problems and what to do about it.
- In most of the daily emails, you will receive a 2-5 minute video or a 3-5 minute visualization that will support you creating a loving relationship or in attracting a loving relationship. I've created these videos and visualizations just for this course.
- There will be a special forum that I've created just for this group. In this forum of compassionate and caring people, you will be able to share your experiences and receive help from me and from each other.
- In the forum you can ask your questions, and once a week we will have a live coaching call, where I will be answering your questions in depth and helping you with your healing process.
- If you can't make the call at that time, don't worry! I will be answering your questions that you asked in the forum and you will be receiving a recording of the coaching call.
The course was so contentful.,,,It is definitely blessed material
that must be my 'Bible' and which is worth waking up in time
in the mornings and reading it again and again
as attuning to the new day." ~Nora
"I loved the course and can't wait to read it all
over again for another 30 days." ~Sharon
- Watch the 1 hour Intro Video, which is included with the program
- Take the free Inner Bonding course
Space is limited! Don't delay in taking this life-changing course.
Come walk with me through this powerful course. I look forward to getting to know you.
The program cost is $199 per person. You can register through PayPal - either with your PayPal account or with a credit card, or you can call our lovely assistant, Valerie, at 888-646-6372.
In addition, you will receive $100 off the current price of SelfQuest, as a way of following up on your learning and healing! This means that you can purchase SelfQuest for $297 rather than the regular $397 - a 25% discount!