Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing
Daily InspirationNotice if your focus is on caretaking others, or taking care of yourself. Does your compassion go first to others, or first to your own feelings, your own Inner Child? Only when you have compassion for yourself first will you be able to take loving care of yourself and then extend your love and compassion to others. Compassion for others without caring for yourself may be manipulative - giving to get others to take care of you. By Dr. Margaret Paul